What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for leagues with $100 or higher entry fees. (1 Viewer)

Hey guys, looking for leagues this year. I enjoy leagues with 100 or more entry fees, 12 teams, PPR,  and league safe a must. Just too much risk involved by sending money to one person.

Email me at kellyt513@gmail.com if you have any openings.

Thank you

Going to piggyback along here Kelly..

Looks like 2 of my leagues in the 250$ were dropped  this year. Looking for 1-2 drafts close to opening week, either live or email type, ppr, 12 teams, preferably @ MFL.... thanks

marklambert77@yahoo.com,

Half ppr, dual flex , no kicker or d

We are looking for some very committed owners for a high stakes league that will draft LIVE in LAS VEGAS every other year.  

·      ENTRY FEE: $300 (League Safe)

·      GROUP ME: yes the league has a GM media

·      2019 ONLINE DRAFT:  begins AUG 3, 2019 (Sat)

·      2020 VEGAS DRAFT: Sometime between Sunday-Wednesday of Labor Day week

·      AVAILABILITY: NEED 6 ... 6 SPOTS TAKEN

Email co-commissioners at: vegas.elite.commish@gmail.com to join and please include your full name, team name, and email address. Thanks!

For several years now the co-commissioner and I have been tossing around an idea of a LIVE AUCTION in person draft in Vegas.  We have competed in various on-line leagues together for years, but we have never met in person.  This year we have pulled the trigger and created the league.  

The league will operate as a high stakes redraft league comprised on 12 owners across the United States with the purpose of bringing fantasy football auction enthusiasts together to share their passion and develop relationships in person.

The league will have a $300 per year owner entry fee held at LEAGUESAFE.  The LIVE IN PERSON drafts will occur in Las Vegas sometime in late AUGUST every other year starting in 2020.  In the odd number years including this year 2019 we will hold a slow email on-line auction.  The $300 owner entry fee does not include any travel or other expenses related to the even number year Live drafts in Las Vegas.  The Draft details and all LEAGUE BY-LAWS can be found at our MFL web site below.

Additional league information including DETAILED By-Laws have already been uploaded to the web site including:  scoring, rosters, lineup, waivers, draft details and prize money distribution.  PLEASE NOTE- the by-laws section X. as requirement of the league we will need some basic personal information in order to properly coordinate the logistics of an in-person live draft with owners attending from all over the country.  The information will not be shared with anyone aside from the league co-commissioners without consent of the owner.

If you have any questions feel free to email the co-commissioners at: vegas.elite.commish@gmail.com

Paragon Fantasy Football has a few orphan team openings in 2019 left across a variety of league formats. Our website, https://www.paragonfantasyfootball.com/ has everything you need to find each of the leagues and their regularly updated team availabilities. Email me at commissioner@paragonfantasyfootball.com with any questions or DM me. All monies held in Leaguesafe. Get in quick, more teams being sold every day.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/775803-paragon-fantasy-football-2019-league-openings-idppprdynastyleaguesafe/

Users who are viewing this thread