What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

looking for low buy in auction leagues (1 Viewer)

da_budman

Footballguy
The title says it all.  Ive never done an auction draft so I figure I will get my ### kicked so Im looking for a low buy in (50 bucks or less)  redraft league preferably with no trading since it will be an online league.  What is out there that I can join?  

Why should online leagues have no trading?
I said PREFERABLY not that they shouldnt  but the reason I prefer is because it is way too easy to own 2 teams and make lopsided trades with total strangers online.   Ive been through it before and would just as soon avoid it if at all possible.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. youre always welcome to https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3950381. Its 12 man PPR $100 bucks. Drafting tomorrow. I just posted it. 50 extra bucks is worth it for this league. Well monitored and commished if I do say so myself. Shenanigans can be called and voted on for reprisal and all money is voted for distribution. If you enter your money on that leaguesafe address make sure you tell me your email address so i can send you an invite

Users who are viewing this thread