What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for serious bros and even serious fantasy footballers (1 Viewer)

Noah40povis

Footballguy
Starting up my own league of 12 players. We will be using ESPN: snake draft and the point system will be custom set. There is a $100 entry fee. First place wins $500, second $400, third $300. If any of you watch The League, which is a show on FX, I want this league to be like that: Bros that bull####, talk ####, and even like to get there hands dirty a bit with collusion. I am 19 year old that is looking for bros to enjoy the game that I hold so dearly! Seasons just around the corner so let me know! ALSO, if possible I want to keep the league local so we can meet up for wings or something. I am from Northern New Jersey 15 minutes from the City. I go to school at Penn State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

My name is Joe and I am very interested in a league like this. You sound like a very competitive kind of owner.

How many owners do you currently have and what is the overall skill level so far? As for you, how long have you been playing Fantasy Football and how do you usually finish? What places have you come in over the last few seasons?

If you could please send me a link to the league site so I could look everything over, I would appreciate it and I also have a few other owners who would like to get in too. My E-mail is UltCommish@aol.com. Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread