What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking To Startup a PPR Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Omniscient Deity

Footballguy
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to startup a 12 Team Dynasty PPR League with a $50 buy-in. The league will be run through MyFantasyLeague.com and LeagueSafe.com would handle all fees and payouts. I'm willing to setup the league, write all the bylaws, recruit and invite all 12 owners and such. However, once we're all full and paid, I'd like to have someone handle the day to day commish duties in a co-commish role for me since I already run 1 league and don't want to commit to solely to running 2 different leagues. I have plenty of time for this league, but prefer to just commish one at a time. I've been looking for a league like this for the past 7-10 days and have been unable to find one so I thought this might work better, especially since I'm willing to do all of the recruiting, write all the bylaws and such and the co-commish would just handle most of the things once the draft is under way.

To sum up the settings:

- 12 Team Long-Term Dynasty

- PPR Scoring with 4 Point Passing TD's(everything else is standard)

- Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX/TE/D/K with deep benches

- Slow Snake Draft(12 hour clock, shut off during very late/early hours)

- Draft Order will be randomized(I'll use an idea from the startup I joined last year, the person awarded first pick can choose any draft slot and so on...)

- $50 Buy-In + 1/12th of MFL Fees + $25(50% of next year's buy-in)

- 6 Playoff Teams(top 2 get 1st round bye)

- Annual 4 round rookie draft starting in 2015

- Trading picks/players allowed during the draft, rookie picks can be traded up to a year in advance.

- 100% Payouts, top 3 in playoffs get paid, plus team with the highest point(weeks 1 through 16)

- Blind auction bidding for free agents/waivers

I'd like to see if I can generate enough interest and find someone willing to handle the "co-commish" duties before I go ahead and fully commit to the league. If you'd be interested in joining please include your username, a bit about your FF experience and 1-3 links to any teams you currently own(probably the most important part). I'm looking for this league to be just like the 4th year dynasty league I already commish with year-round activity and an active trade market. If I do turn you down, please don't take it personally.

I can be reached at fantasymike27@gmail.com, thanks!

Mike

I'd like to participate in this league, however I would not be able to commish due to my role in other leagues. I've been looking for a start up dynasty league.

here are a couple of links from last year. I can provide more but they are private leagues the link will not work unless logged in. But I can screenshot them if needed.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=414536&seasonId=2013 (Team Gronbach)

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nfl/2013/843192 (Chris's Choice Team)

you can reach me at chrisdgronbach@gmail.com

Chris

I'd like to be involved in this league as well. I'm looking to add in another dynasty start up league. I've never been a commish so I don't really have a whole lot of experience with that aspect of a league though. I've been playing for four years and have played in a single league each time. The league below is a dynasty start up that I was in last year and am still in.

http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=34967&O=07 (Team Cerebus)

If you want any more details feel free to contact me at DrGeno25@comcast.net

Thanks,

Alec

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. I'm already commishing 4 leagues though, so I doubt I'd like to co-commish, but we can talk. Feel free to peruse my Yahoo FF profile. When I commit to a league, I stay involved. If I remember correctly, I made the playoffs in all 8 leagues last year and didn't finish lower than 4th:

http://bit.ly/STXsnC

I've only one Dynasty league I'm in from last year, and I'm looking to try more.

JB

mondo.tiki.man -at- gmail -dot- com

I'm definitely interested, I've really only commished a Redraft league at my workplace though. You can contact me @ jj.hometchko@gmail.com

/respectfully,

JD

im interested ace803@gmail.com ...the flex spot however oneq uestion can u select a second qb just wanted to clear that up thx

I'd love to join - not opposed to co-commish role but I don't want to manage money or anything like that. Ive never commished a dynasty but I can't imagine it's that difficult.

Again, definitely willing to join and open to discussing the commish thing but only with the understanding it is purely site transaction oversight and not anything to do with league finances.

Still gathering interest at this stage. Still just sorting through all the interested parties(plenty of people have contacted me so I'm having a hard time narrowing it down). I have gone ahead and created the league as a few people I have been exchanging emails with are willing to help in a co-commish role.

All emails should be replied to at this point(please let me know if I have missed yours).

Users who are viewing this thread