What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looting in Missouri after cops shoot 18 year old (1 Viewer)

Between Fox News who is probably throwing a celebration, MSNBC who is probably treating this like it was Selma Alabama 1964, and CNN treated this like a ####### Grand Theft Auto game, this shows you how pathetic what we call "news" today.

Between Fox News who is probably throwing a celebration, MSNBC who is probably treating this like it was Selma Alabama 1964, and CNN treated this like a ####### Grand Theft Auto game, this shows you how pathetic what we call "news" today.
Megyn Kelly is doing a good job.

One thing I've noticed whenever I watch the "riots", the St Louis natives don't want to fight. They just want to protest. I doubt these protests will be any different. I personally think the police are asking for trouble lining up in the middle of the street though! What is the point of that?

Serious question - would this have gone to a grand jury with the same facts but let's say it wasn't a national story? Seems like grand jury's almost always return whatever the prosecutor wants.

Were the grand jury proceedings just a show so that people could feel that this wasn't totally swept under the rug? This 'case' sounded like it would be impossible to get a convicting beyond a reasonable doubt anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread