What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Louis Murphy PPR (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
Any thoughts here? The articles I read indicate he seemed to fill in well for Evans once he went down.

I was meh no not louis murphy, then saw 6 catches for 99

Byrd being out can't hurt. He has been the only NO defender interested in playing football on many occasions this year. Solid WR3 his week in PPR

fredsavage said:
Byrd being out can't hurt. He has been the only NO defender interested in playing football on many occasions this year. Solid WR3 his week in PPR
Byrd being out may actually help the Saints.

Nobody saw Murphy breaking out like he did last Sunday. But Murphy was one of the final roster cuts, and worked a lot in the preseason with Mike Glennon on the second team offense. They appear to have a lot of chemistry/trust so moving forward, Murphy might be a sneaky flex play in PPR, while Mike Evans is sidelined for a few weeks.

about the same thing happened to him a year or two ago with NYG. Then he was one of the more productive WRs in camp but just didn't seem feasible to keep him. I was thinking similarly with the Bucs and....I bet last week was sweet for him, personally. He's sure kept after it for a long while now.

I'm going with him over CJ as my flex. CJ had far too few carries last week to give me any comfort for this week.

Users who are viewing this thread