What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MacDominator (1 Viewer)

'HellToupee said:
how about not neglecting us iOS usersjust kidding ... :thumbup: great news indeed. Thanks guys
Not kidding. Any shot at an iPad app in the next month??Altho it is great that FBGs are expanding the platforms they support. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
'HellToupee said:
how about not neglecting us iOS usersjust kidding ... :thumbup: great news indeed. Thanks guys
Not kidding. Any shot at an iPad app in the next month??Altho it is great that FBGs are expanding the platforms they support. :)
If Bruce doesn't post one in the next month, I'm sure I could whip one up in a few days.

Bruce commented in a post in the Applications forum that there will not be an iOS app this year. Potentially next year, however.

You apple guys are a bunch of whiners. I guess it is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease though. :boxing:

We have been hollering for position separation for IDP for a long time and still haven't seen that, but you little whiners get your Mac App? :boxing:

Kidding, glad to see you guys got your app

Users who are viewing this thread