What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Manager has been paid in full (1 Viewer)

homer35h

Footballguy
I have paid him in full. Once again like to say thank you for understanding and glad to pay you your money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in one league with my buddies but interested in joining another money leauge. How do you guarantee payments in these random leauges? Seems pretty risky to me.

I'm in one league with my buddies but interested in joining another money leauge. How do you guarantee payments in these random leauges? Seems pretty risky to me.
We have 9 paid teams. Need 3 more. You have nothing to worry about.

I have done these before. Yes it was basketball. A couple guys I do leagues with in other leagues. I guess after the Turfwar and AFFL problems people are a little scared.

I'm the sucker that joined, paid, won the league, and still haven't been paid $1000 from this scammer.

I'm the sucker that joined, paid, won the league, and still haven't been paid $1000 from this scammer.
Who scammed you? mt99808?
Eh no.The original poster homer35h advertised a league. As you can see, he edited out his original post after my comments above amusingly attempting to cover up and preserve his name.

Jesse Homer received $100 for 11 other owners as the Commish of 2008 fantasy football Yahoo league id 463144.

I happened to win and he still hasn't paid my $1000 1st place prize. He claimed to have some sort of flood and financial difficulty but kept replying to me whenever I checked in all the way through last month when he missed his latest suggested payment date to atleast start a partial payment. The fact that he supposedly spent league funds on a personal issue is of course questionable.

In any case, in doing some digging, I've found that Jesse seems to be in other big money leagues with Greg Ambrosius and NFBC which is now associated with FBG's. I am hoping between the two site admins they can put some pressure on this guy since he was dumb enough to use his real name. The fact that he is actively in high-stakes leagues with Greg while claiming to be broke is just insulting.

Take a look at this thread which links Greg and Jesse pretty clearly:

http://nfbcboards.stats.com/cgi-bin/ultima...405;p=16#000236

I've also sent an email to Greg asking for help.

It is my hope that someone else is a member of both boards or shares a league with Jesse ... the other site won't just let anyone join their board and can spread the word about this scammer at minimum and at best put pressure on him to pay me to retain his standing in fantasy circles.

Jesse - Since you are obviously still coming to the FBG's boards ... just pay the prize already.

He hasn't replied since this email exchange. What put me over the top other than he stopped replying is seeing him post here to commish 2009 leagues while being in big money leagues as a participant on Greg's site. Since Jesse Homer does appear to be active in the fantasy sports community if anyone can help please do so ...

From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thu, July 16, 2009 11:52:44 PMSubject: RE: winnerSorry just going to have to wait. Sometime in october everything should be back to normal.Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:23:55 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comSo what's the word? Will you atleast be able to start paying a portion of it? You haven't even given my original entry fee back. That would atleast be a show of good faith.From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:55:37 PMSubject: RE: winnerYeah, I have nothing new to report. Ill let you know when it I do.Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:10:06 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comWhat's the status now? Will you be able to atleast make a partial payment soon? From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:05:29 AMSubject: RE: winnernothing new to reportDate: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHow we doin? We're into June :excited:From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:57:26 PMSubject: RE: winnerWhen I pay you it will be paypal. Sorry I'am not sure when it will be.Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:23:14 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse,Haven't seen a check yet thought I'd follow-up and see where things stand. Thanks much!BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:57:51 PMSubject: RE: winnerHey, things are looking good. I found out that this program doesn't refund me the money for the boiler instead comes in and fixes all things that happend during the flood plus anything else that isn't up to code. So it looks like it will be worth the wait. Sorry rambling but I should be able to start sending you some money no later then the 29th. Just like to know if you want it sent paypal or check? It won't be the full $1,000 at one time but can do a little hear and their. Thanks for understanding.Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:57:38 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse.It's May .. checking in.Thanks!!!BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 11:40:50 PMSubject: RE: winnerHey, Sorry I haven't got back to you. Iam doing good. Give me until May, Yes I know its a ways off. I have one last thing to take care. Thanks for understanding. And NO I will not be running any more leagues. Had to throw that in there, as I made a mistake.Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:50:50 -0800From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse,I hope all is well. Is everything getting back to normal? I thought I'd check in to see if you've got my winnings ready now in time to help cover some upcoming bills or if it'll be another month. It's not the end of the world, just trying to plan out whether I can account for it yet or not :excited:Thanks,BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 11:10:18 AMSubject: RE: winnerYes, sure is. I will get you your money trust me. Just have a little patiants. Thank you so muchfor understanding.> Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:07:20 -0800> From: bsatwork@yahoo.com> Subject: RE: winner> To: aredale35h@hotmail.com>> i hope all is well. sounds like you had an emergency to contend with>> Jesse Homer wrote:> > Yes, I had to pay 2,304 for a new boiler damaged in the flood.. Signed up for a program that helps with repairs. Have finally completed all necessery info for their appalitacion. So hoping to be getting some money from that. If not I would be able to around the end of March, trying to play catch up. Sorry. Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:30:13 -0800 From: bsatwork@yahoo.com Subject: Re: winner To: aredale35h@hotmail.com> > Hi Jesse, Thought I'd check in ... any timeline for when I'll get the $1000 payout? Thanks much! Brian From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> To: bsatwork@yahoo.com Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:43:49 AM Subject: RE: winner> > yeah, you will get the money. Just might have to wait. Trust me i paid the other guys already,so you will get it. Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:44:09 -0800 From: bsatwork@yahoo.com Subject: Re: winner To: aredale35h@hotmail.com> > Thought I'd check in ... haven't seen the check yet. Thanks, Brian From: Brian Steinberg <bsatwork@yahoo.com> To: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:01:00 PM Subject: Re: winner> > Nah for now I'm not getting back that serious into baseball one sport is enough ... I just follow my Cubbies in baseball :nerd: From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> To: bsatwork@yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 9:38:53 PM Subject: RE: winner> > Hey do you do any fantasy baseball? If so do you do any of these contest? fanball.com or www. fantasybaseballchampionship.com > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:28:56 -0800 > From: bsatwork@yahoo.com > Subject: RE: winner > To: aredale35h@hotmail.com > >> Jesse Homer wrote: > > Its better if I do it by check. > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 07:27:37 -0800 > From: bsatwork@yahoo.com > Subject: RE: winner > To: aredale35h@hotmail.com > > yep you can paypal to this email acct or do you need to write a check? > > Jesse Homer wrote: > > Hey, you where the winner in my football league. Havent heard from so wondering if you still around.

Ariakis said:
He hasn't replied since this email exchange. What put me over the top other than he stopped replying is seeing him post here to commish 2009 leagues while being in big money leagues as a participant on Greg's site. Since Jesse Homer does appear to be active in the fantasy sports community if anyone can help please do so ...

From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thu, July 16, 2009 11:52:44 PMSubject: RE: winnerSorry just going to have to wait. Sometime in october everything should be back to normal.Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:23:55 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comSo what's the word? Will you atleast be able to start paying a portion of it? You haven't even given my original entry fee back. That would atleast be a show of good faith.From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:55:37 PMSubject: RE: winnerYeah, I have nothing new to report. Ill let you know when it I do.Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:10:06 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comWhat's the status now? Will you be able to atleast make a partial payment soon? From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:05:29 AMSubject: RE: winnernothing new to reportDate: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHow we doin? We're into June :scared:From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 11:57:26 PMSubject: RE: winnerWhen I pay you it will be paypal. Sorry I'am not sure when it will be.Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:23:14 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse,Haven't seen a check yet thought I'd follow-up and see where things stand. Thanks much!BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 11:57:51 PMSubject: RE: winnerHey, things are looking good. I found out that this program doesn't refund me the money for the boiler instead comes in and fixes all things that happend during the flood plus anything else that isn't up to code. So it looks like it will be worth the wait. Sorry rambling but I should be able to start sending you some money no later then the 29th. Just like to know if you want it sent paypal or check? It won't be the full $1,000 at one time but can do a little hear and their. Thanks for understanding.Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:57:38 -0700From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse.It's May .. checking in.Thanks!!!BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Sunday, March 1, 2009 11:40:50 PMSubject: RE: winnerHey, Sorry I haven't got back to you. Iam doing good. Give me until May, Yes I know its a ways off. I have one last thing to take care. Thanks for understanding. And NO I will not be running any more leagues. Had to throw that in there, as I made a mistake.Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:50:50 -0800From: bsatwork@yahoo.comSubject: Re: winnerTo: aredale35h@hotmail.comHi Jesse,I hope all is well. Is everything getting back to normal? I thought I'd check in to see if you've got my winnings ready now in time to help cover some upcoming bills or if it'll be another month. It's not the end of the world, just trying to plan out whether I can account for it yet or not :lmao:Thanks,BrianFrom: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com>To: bsatwork@yahoo.comSent: Thursday, February 5, 2009 11:10:18 AMSubject: RE: winnerYes, sure is. I will get you your money trust me. Just have a little patiants. Thank you so muchfor understanding.> Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 07:07:20 -0800> From: bsatwork@yahoo.com> Subject: RE: winner> To: aredale35h@hotmail.com>> i hope all is well. sounds like you had an emergency to contend with>> Jesse Homer wrote:> > Yes, I had to pay 2,304 for a new boiler damaged in the flood.. Signed up for a program that helps with repairs. Have finally completed all necessery info for their appalitacion. So hoping to be getting some money from that. If not I would be able to around the end of March, trying to play catch up. Sorry. Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:30:13 -0800 From: bsatwork@yahoo.com Subject: Re: winner To: aredale35h@hotmail.com> > Hi Jesse, Thought I'd check in ... any timeline for when I'll get the $1000 payout? Thanks much! Brian From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> To: bsatwork@yahoo.com Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:43:49 AM Subject: RE: winner> > yeah, you will get the money. Just might have to wait. Trust me i paid the other guys already,so you will get it. Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:44:09 -0800 From: bsatwork@yahoo.com Subject: Re: winner To: aredale35h@hotmail.com> > Thought I'd check in ... haven't seen the check yet. Thanks, Brian From: Brian Steinberg <bsatwork@yahoo.com> To: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 10:01:00 PM Subject: Re: winner> > Nah for now I'm not getting back that serious into baseball one sport is enough ... I just follow my Cubbies in baseball :) From: Jesse Homer <aredale35h@hotmail.com> To: bsatwork@yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 9:38:53 PM Subject: RE: winner> > Hey do you do any fantasy baseball? If so do you do any of these contest? fanball.com or www. fantasybaseballchampionship.com > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:28:56 -0800 > From: bsatwork@yahoo.com > Subject: RE: winner > To: aredale35h@hotmail.com > >> Jesse Homer wrote: > > Its better if I do it by check. > Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 07:27:37 -0800 > From: bsatwork@yahoo.com > Subject: RE: winner > To: aredale35h@hotmail.com > > yep you can paypal to this email acct or do you need to write a check? > > Jesse Homer wrote: > > Hey, you where the winner in my football league. Havent heard from so wondering if you still around.
Ariakis I have an opening located on this page and I guarentee you won't be screwed. In fact I promise all GMs that should the treasurer of the league become greedy I promise refundal of league dues (entry fee for season) outta my own pocket.Can't afford full payout out of pocket however.Sorry you got hosed man that sucks.Baseball league by the way offense needs work, pitching is good though.

Users who are viewing this thread