What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Bradley (1 Viewer)

RudeDog

Footballguy
Bradley and Thigpen, who woulda thought :thumbup:

This tandem is producing some gawdy numbers and look for that to continue today with NO coming to town. If you have either of these guys, play them with confidence.

Why do people keep talking about this guy like they're the only ones who know about him?
It's Internet message boards. It's all about being first to say something because apparently you get some sort of trophy and cash prize when you say "you heard it here first!" :D

Why do people keep talking about this guy like they're the only ones who know about him?
It's Internet message boards. It's all about being first to say something because apparently you get some sort of trophy and cash prize when you say "you heard it here first!" :wall:
Fortunately for me I didn't say "you heard it here first", just put my projection for today out there.Now the real question, why do tools always rag on every post when they don't even know what they are talking about :wall:

Debating Bradley or Lance Moore. If you're right, I guess it's Moore. Moore is not getting love in his thread, and Bradley is getting hyped. probably should go with Moore then, right?

Playing Moore and Bradley over Plaxico and S Holmes. :lmao:

Hope this play works out considering Im on the playoff bubble.

Hope he does get 10/170 /td not in any of my leagues but have him in that NBC 100k contest, I'm in top 3,000 and one more week to go for playoff winners to be chosen.

And the FBG jinx lives on. I appreciate it since I'm easily moving on in the 35K contest...hopefully it will weed out more Bradley owners.

Users who are viewing this thread