What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Ingram for JuJu (1 Viewer)

RalphMouth

Footballguy
Ingram is my #3 RB behind Dalvin Cook & Connor. My best WR Tyreek Hill has been hurt so I need WR help.

Would you trade Ingram for JuJu Smith Schuster ?

Without knowing much about your setup, and being a JuJu owner myself, I'd personally say absolutely 100% do not do this. 

Find other WR help!

Who else do you have at WR? I would hold off on this not knowing what your exact situation is. Juju is a risk with the rookie in there and I don't think he carries the #1 WR tag anymore. In a vacuum I'd say Ingram has more value.

In the two games Rudolph has started, JuJu has gotten 3 receptions each.  Only 15 yards total last night against the Bengals.  I'm guessing it will eventually get better, but right now it looks like Rudolph would rather keep passing it off to the running back position.  I'd look elsewhere.

It's tough to answer without knowing your scoring type but personally i'd prefer to have Ingram as my #2 over Connor.  I'd pick up Samuels from the waivers and then try and trade Connor for a slightly better WR.

Without full knowledge of your roster it is tough but in a vacuum I don't do that trade. Now if your 2nd WR is someone who isn't good at all like Sanu then I think you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread