What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marshall to Julio (1 Viewer)

MyopiaBread

Footballguy
I own Marshall and I'd like to move him in exchange for Julio. What else should I add to Marshall for fair value? I have 2014 picks 1-4, rbs (Spiller, McFadden, Miller, Ivory), wrs (garcon, Britt, shorts, hopkins), tes (pitta, d allen, kelce). League is .5 ppr start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex (rb, wr, te). Thanks!

I own Marshall and I'd like to move him in exchange for Julio. What else should I add to Marshall for fair value? I have 2014 picks 1-4, rbs (Spiller, McFadden, Miller, Ivory), wrs (garcon, Britt, shorts, hopkins), tes (pitta, d allen, kelce). League is .5 ppr start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex (rb, wr, te). Thanks!

I think you'd need to add Ivory, Allen or a 2nd/3rd 2014 pick. I think they're close in value, but the other guy will want another useable piece since Jones is a little younger.

First off, it's hard to offer decent advice unless I know what his team needs are. It's sort of pointless for me to suggest possibilities without knowing what his lineup is.

In a vacuum, I'd probably say Marshall, 2 1st rd picks, and maybe McFadden, or something along those lines.

FWIW... in non-PPR Dynasty, I offered Marshall and CJ?K to the Julio owner who has no RB's and got turned down.

FWIW... in non-PPR Dynasty, I offered Marshall and CJ?K to the Julio owner who has no RB's and got turned down.
Damn....he must have acidentially clicked decline. I would check again..... Marshall and CJ?K for Julio.... I would do that in a heartbeat. Looks like Julio owners are overvalueing him.

I'd hold onto Marshall personally. Cutler is going to be spamming passes to that guy until he retires, especially in PPR.

Sorry. I was posting from my phone and didn't realize I was in the shark pool. Thanks for the responses. Some have been helpful, some not so much...

What is this madness!?! This is not the Assistant Coach Forum. End this advisement at once!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn....he must have acidentially clicked decline. I would check again..... Marshall and CJ?K for Julio.... I would do that in a heartbeat. Looks like Julio owners are overvalueing him.
Considering this owner has 4 strong WR's (start 3) and his only 'viable' RB (start 2) is Vick Ballard... I thought Marshall, CJ?K (he has Shonn Greene BTW) was a pretty strong offer... Guess not.

Oh, ImThe, it's nice to see you are heckling the locals with your usual subtlety and panache'.
Says the guy who is hiding behind an alias...or really has only posted once.
Says the guy who showed up jsut to troll ImThe but can't since his inbox is full. How am I supposed to tell him that in 12 short months, Squawk fans have gone from someone people never see to the most obnoxious, passive-aggressive bunch of martyrs in all of sports?

Users who are viewing this thread