What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marvel Contest of Champions - Time Killer (1 Viewer)

Yea, it's not really a trick, but is one of the only ways to beat Wolverine. I don't know if I have the patience to take him down one DS red special at a time.

What is the Hulks Full Moon strategy? The Kabam forums are down.
Basically this:

4* Guil (could be 3* if adventurous), 4* MoonKnight, 4* Widow, 3* Widow, Any Hulk

Fight everyone except Wolverine with MoonKnight. Fight Wolverine with Guil.

Have 3 in the Stupefy mastery. Have 5 in Precision.

Do the Realm during a full moon.

Basically, MoonKnight's passive gives him a TON of crits during the full moon + bleed on those + a 15% chance of a 3 second stun.

4* and 3* Widow have synergy with Hulk that add 45% chance to stun.

So, in theory (this hasn't been tested yet), MoonKnight will be throwing stuns like a madman. Enough that your opponent is stunned for the entire fight. MoonKnight has a 6 hit combo... should be criting about 65% of the time, and 60% of those will stack a stun.

If this works, the realm should be a breeze. Just mash the attack button and win. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically this:

4* Guil (could be 3* if adventurous), 4* MoonKnight, 4* Widow, 3* Widow, Any Hulk

Basically, MoonKnight's passive gives him a TON of crits during the full moon + bleed on those + a 15% chance of a 3 second stun.

So, in theory (this hasn't been tested yet), MoonKnight will be throwing stuns like a madman. Enough that your opponent is stunned for the entire fight. MoonKnight has a 6 hit combo... should be criting about 65% of the time, and 60% of those will stack a stun.

If this works, the realm should be a breeze. Just mash the attack button and win. :)
I can tell you that Moon Knight during full moon essentially stun locks opponents without the use of specials. If the specials add a stun effect it does indeed sound like game over. Curious to see if it works for you. Do you have the BW's and Guillotine?

Basically this:

I can tell you that Moon Knight during full moon essentially stun locks opponents without the use of specials. If the specials add a stun effect it does indeed sound like game over. Curious to see if it works for you. Do you have the BW's and Guillotine?
Do any need to be duped for this to work? I would need the 4 star MK and 4 star Guillotine, so would like to try this out in 2017.

Basically this:

Sounds pretty legit.

Are either of your BWs level 99? If so it looks like you could use her against Wolverine as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac62HODWiyw

Basically this:

Yup, I've got everyone already.

What I don't know is if the synergy impacts the stuns on MK's crits. I think it should. If it does, I'll be able to do the realm in under an hour.

Basically this:

Do any need to be duped for this to work? I would need the 4 star MK and 4 star Guillotine, so would like to try this out in 2017.
No need for any to be duped.

Basically this:

No dupes required.

Basically this:

Sounds pretty legit.

Are either of your BWs level 99? If so it looks like you could use her against Wolverine as well.

No, my 4* is 62 and I'm not sure about the 3*.

If it was, I'd dump Guil and add someone who was increase crit chance. But, as is, I'll have to keep her.

Basically this:

Sounds pretty legit.

No, my 4* is 62 and I'm not sure about the 3*.

If it was, I'd dump Guil and add someone who was increase crit chance. But, as is, I'll have to keep her.
If your 3* BW is L99, you could ditch Guilly and do something like Abom (crit rate with Hulk) and awakened SW (she stuns quite a bit, especially if you get her crit rate up). Then you wouldn't be limited by Full Moon

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to just stun frequently. I am trying to keep the opponent stunned for the entire duration of the fight. MKnight on a full moon is going to be the only one capable of that and that's a maybe.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to just stun frequently. I am trying to keep the opponent stunned for the entire duration of the fight. MKnight on a full moon is going to be the only one capable of that and that's a maybe.
He basically keeps opponents stunned the entire fight with no synergies. With a +45% chance to stun I imagine this will not be too difficult.

He basically keeps opponents stunned the entire fight with no synergies. With a +45% chance to stun I imagine this will not be too difficult.
I really hope it works. I dread the thought of slogging through it with a perfect block team. I'd probably burn 40 revives and countles pots doing it that way.

I really hope it works. I dread the thought of slogging through it with a perfect block team. I'd probably burn 40 revives and countles pots doing it that way.
Just pulled a 4* moon knight on Thursday. If this works maybe I'll do the realm again just for fun...

Jk. F that

If I make it through this thing ONCE it will be cause for celebration.

Wolverine is reaching new levels of ridiculousness. I fear I'm going to be parked in there for a good little while. :( Grinding crystals for credits is terribly slow.

Only took 12 months, but finally pulled a 4* Strange in my 4* shart crystal! Another couple weeks to get some Tier 2 mystic cats and I can rank him to 4/40.

I'm half tempted to punt on Realm and restart it in a few weeks taking along my freaking 3* Guillotine in hopes she'd have a better shot at offing Wolverine. Even if I had to use copious revives, it couldn't be as many as what I've burnt through already. If I weren't already 10 champs deep it'd be a no brainer.

This Wolverine fight is just fey. Totally, utterly, fey.

I'm half tempted to punt on Realm and restart it in a few weeks taking along my freaking 3* Guillotine in hopes she'd have a better shot at offing Wolverine. Even if I had to use copious revives, it couldn't be as many as what I've burnt through already. If I weren't already 10 champs deep it'd be a no brainer.

This Wolverine fight is just fey. Totally, utterly, fey.
Tempted to offer to do it for you...

At this point, if there were a way I'd probably take you up on it just to get my champs free of it. Doubly galling since I know he's basically the last domino standing in the way of wrapping it up.

Burnt another 80 credits on two runs at him this evening. Didn't land a single hit. Treed me both times and got in a heavy w/stun. At least I didn't heal his a$$ up any, I guess.

It's good practice anyway, almost forces you to get the parry timing down. Because I ran realm in one day I was pretty much in the parrying zone by the time I got to Wolverine.

So, when did we become the relaxed no holding crystals and rank ups alliance? We just trying it on for size?

So, when did we become the relaxed no holding crystals and rank ups alliance? We just trying it on for size?
The idea came up on LINE and we're trying it on for size.

A lot of us are still going to hold though, Dickies, MJ, myself, among others I believe. For me, I'm holding any high value real crystal and all rank-ups. I still think at some point a lot of us are going to hit a wall and the scores could begin to dwindle, so worth holding.

Portis Homer said:
(HULK) said:
The idea came up on LINE and we're trying it on for size.

A lot of us are still going to hold though, Dickies, MJ, myself, among others I believe. For me, I'm holding any high value real crystal and all rank-ups. I still think at some point a lot of us are going to hit a wall and the scores could begin to dwindle, so worth holding.
I'm pretty sure I'm right up at that wall. We'll see.

I'm pretty much at the point of selling class ISO and alpha's and other fun stuff because I don't earn new champs fast enough. Can only rank my 3*'s so much. Holding my crystals but using up ISO where I can before it expires. I don't need gold much at this point anymore either. Should have my first 5* in about a week, don't do tournies other than basic milestones. AQ's & Special Quests getting repetitive and boring.

They really need to add some more/better end game content of some sort.

I'm pretty much at the point of selling class ISO and alpha's and other fun stuff because I don't earn new champs fast enough. Can only rank my 3*'s so much. Holding my crystals but using up ISO where I can before it expires. I don't need gold much at this point anymore either. Should have my first 5* in about a week, don't do tournies other than basic milestones. AQ's & Special Quests getting repetitive and boring.

Dont worry, Alliance Wars are COMING SOON!!!!

:unsure:

:unsure:
Hehehe. Have over 1M gold, I'm sure it will take a lot to rank whomever I get, but I also have a constant about 1500 iso in the overflow to sell. I spend more time selling ISO than i do leveling or ranking champs.

Buckna said:

That 5* will burn up your alphas. It costs 5 per rank up.

Buckna said:

That 5* will burn up your alphas. It costs 5 per rank up.
I think I have 3 expiring in the next 2 days and another 8 in overflow. Will be nice to use them for something.

Okay, in a week once Moonknight's stun starts showing up, I'm planning on testing him in a few configurations against Winter Soldier in the RoL. Here is what I've got thus far:

Just Moonknight

Moonknight, Hulk, 4* Widow, 3* Widow

Moonknight, Jugg, Hulk, Col, Majic (to test with added crit % synergies)

Anything else I should test?

Planning on running these back to back so the conditions will be the same. Will be comparing the ability to stun lock as well as the fight duration. Anything else I should be on the lookout for?

Since I've polished off the Realm(finally), figured I'd ask this here even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer:

True or False: Since RoL is the only place you can currently get a 4* Cyke, there's no way to awaken him.

Since I can finally start accruing cats again I'm lining up my 4* champs in the order I'd like to take them to 4/40. Trying to determine where to place him in the pecking order.

Since I've polished off the Realm(finally), figured I'd ask this here even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer:

True or False: Since RoL is the only place you can currently get a 4* Cyke, there's no way to awaken him.

Since I can finally start accruing cats again I'm lining up my 4* champs in the order I'd like to take them to 4/40. Trying to determine where to place him in the pecking order.
Good job on beating the realm.

Users who are viewing this thread