What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL2 - draft thread (1 Viewer)

This pick absolutely guarentees that this guy will have some major medical issue in the next three weeks:

Kelly, Malcolm WR-WAS (8) :football:

Will PM next and clear the box....

Per PM - Stinkin Ref takes

Kris Brown, PK HOU

I checked to see if he'd been drafted but if he's gone, let me know because it's my fault, not his.

Just for that Fids, adding you to the listPM's to BSS and Glumpy.......and FiddlesIn a meeting all afternoon
got it. Was going to volunteer when I saw your post but will actually not be around until 7:00 pm or so. Then again--that's at least a time to work with so I'll make sure to check in first thing! :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
15.14 Brady Quinn, QB Cleveland

pming Hook

pm'd my picks for 16.03 to reaper

Superbowl Sanchez era has begun!

Let's turn the corner! I've got Perry's next pick; Rangenius is on before going to work and then I've got Reaper's...

well, darn....it appears that everyone's gone. :nerd:

Looks like this is a well oiled machine? :goodposting:

We've been bumpin' along at 24 picks every 24 hours and now it's a new world?

The only answer is communicions: we're not sending PM's. :stalker:

Looks like this is a well oiled machine? :crazy:

We've been bumpin' along at 24 picks every 24 hours and now it's a new world?

The only answer is communicions: we're not sending PM's. :stalker:
I am picking a few, i have to get the laptop with my list on it...brbPeace

16.12 New Orleans Saints Defense

The best argument in favor of drafting two defenses early is that you don't have to search through two pages of posts and a draft list that's split into two chunks to figure out which Ds are left. When you add in searching for New, which has 100 hits, Orleans, Saints, Def, and Awlin, because who knows what got typed into the first post, it takes even longer. If the Saints aren't available, just give me the first remaining D in alphabetical order, which, as far as I can tell, would be the donkeys:

broncos

browns

chiefs

lions

rams

(listed in alphabetical order by ones I noticed still being available)

16.12 New Orleans Saints DefenseThe best argument in favor of drafting two defenses early is that you don't have to search through two pages of posts and a draft list that's split into two chunks to figure out which Ds are left. When you add in searching for New, which has 100 hits, Orleans, Saints, Def, and Awlin, because who knows what got typed into the first post, it takes even longer. If the Saints aren't available, just give me the first remaining D in alphabetical order, which, as far as I can tell, would be the donkeys: broncos brownschiefslionsrams(listed in alphabetical order by ones I noticed still being available)
I believe the Saints are yours!

I PM'd my picks, guys if you are taking a K or D that is soooo vanilla, may I ask you please PM so we can move this along.

Thank you

I'm not asking for sniffa to reveal his ultra super deluxe deep deep sleeper of 2009, just the vanilla ones please

Users who are viewing this thread