What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL down? (1 Viewer)

It's 11:31am and its been down for over an hour for me. I cannot get in thru my desktop, laptop, phone, kindle HDX, thru the normal way or app... WTH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that MFL has so many leagues they use multiple servers - a server maybe down for some reason while the others are up. Hope they get it fixed asap.

Edit - just checked and all three servers my leagues are on are working.

This is cutting it close. I'm pretty sure I set 3 lineups the days before the way I wanted, but with Crow, Jennings, Roddy and their alternatives all in my mix I need to be on top of things.

Remember that MFL has so many leagues they use multiple servers - a server maybe down for some reason while the others are up. Hope they get it fixed asap.

And all 4 of mine aren't haha

Found an alternative for one of mine

If your league's address starts with http://www19.myfantasyleague.com replace that with 64.73.54.85

And all 4 of mine aren't haha

Found an alternative for one of mine

If your league's address starts with http://www19.myfantasyleague.com replace that with 64.73.54.85
Mine all have a 20 and 10

That was next, thanks. So this looks to be localized - I'm on TWC (Insight legacy) - are others having problems on different providers?

Obviously whatever DNS servers Time Warner uses aren't syncing with MFL. Click on the tutorial someone linked already in this thread and use the DNS addresses I provided.

Users who are viewing this thread