What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Established League switching to Keeper status (1 Viewer)

dagman

Footballguy
Well established league with some defections, some due to not wanting a keeper league, some due to other commitments.

We are committed to making this a keeper league and we will be drafting Saturday, Sept. 10 at 7 p.m. Please contact Commissioner Doug Manahan at dagman59@comcast.net. This is your chance to join an established league with the rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new keeper league.

All the information is on the league site, but I'll gladly answer any additional questions you may have. My phone number is also available upon request to talk live if you prefer. The link is included below:

www.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/32025#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Well established league with some defections, some due to not wanting a keeper league, some due to other commitments. We are committed to making this a keeper league and we will be drafting Saturday, Sept. 10 at 3 p.m. Please contact Commissioner Doug Manahan at dagman59@comcast.net. This is your chance to join an established league with the rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new keeper league.All the information is on the league site, but I'll gladly answer any additional questions you may have. My phone number is also available upon request to talk live if you prefer. The link is included below:http://www5.myfantas...11/home/32025#0
How many keepers?

Well established league with some defections, some due to not wanting a keeper league, some due to other commitments. We are committed to making this a keeper league and we will be drafting Saturday, Sept. 10 at 3 p.m. Please contact Commissioner Doug Manahan at dagman59@comcast.net. This is your chance to join an established league with the rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new keeper league.All the information is on the league site, but I'll gladly answer any additional questions you may have. My phone number is also available upon request to talk live if you prefer. The link is included below:http://www5.myfantas...11/home/32025#0
How many keepers?
There will be 2 with no time limit. The rest is to be worked out by the league members. www.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/32025#0

Is there decimal scoring here? (i.e. .04 pt per 1 pass yard) Or is it 1 point for 25 yards...where you get zero pts for 24 yards?

And is leaguesafe used?

Is there decimal scoring here? (i.e. .04 pt per 1 pass yard) Or is it 1 point for 25 yards...where you get zero pts for 24 yards?And is leaguesafe used?
I use paypal, not leaguesafe, and I am going to seek approval to switch to decimal scoring from the league.
WE have decided to switch to decimal, the draft is currently going, but I have put it on hold while I wait to hear from you. Call me at 534 533-4732 or my cell at 536-4339 same AC

Is there decimal scoring here? (i.e. .04 pt per 1 pass yard) Or is it 1 point for 25 yards...where you get zero pts for 24 yards?And is leaguesafe used?
I use paypal, not leaguesafe, and I am going to seek approval to switch to decimal scoring from the league.
WE have decided to switch to decimal, the draft is currently going, but I have put it on hold while I wait to hear from you. Call me at 534 533-4732 or my cell at 536-4339 same AC
you can have the 9th or 11th pick and the first round has not drafted yet

U still need a player?
Yes, and you can have your pick of 2 teams. Email me at dagman59@comcast.net I'll give you the details then. I have 3 open teams, but one owner was unable to make the draft, so by league vote he is being given first choice of the 3 teams drafted.If you contact me as soon as possible you can have second choice. I'll give you the team names so you can look at them and give me your first and second choices if you'd like.The three teams open are Social Pariahs, Da Bears and Cowboys.http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=32025&O=105If that link doesn't work try this:football5.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=32025&0=105If that doesn't work use the link in previous messages go to the drop down menu under "Reports" roll over "Franchise" and click on "Rosters"Sincerely, Doug ManahanFFFL Commissioner.

U still need a player?
Yes, and you can have your pick of 2 teams. Email me at dagman59@comcast.net I'll give you the details then. I have 3 open teams, but one owner was unable to make the draft, so by league vote he is being given first choice of the 3 teams drafted.If you contact me as soon as possible you can have second choice. I'll give you the team names so you can look at them and give me your first and second choices if you'd like.The three teams open are Social Pariahs, Da Bears and Cowboys.http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=32025&O=105If that link doesn't work try this:football5.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=32025&0=105Colts: The owner of Da Bears opted to take the Cowboys team. Therefore the players drafted to the Cowboys were transferred to Da Bears roster. These are now the two teams left if you wish to buy one:CowboysQB: Cassel QB McNabbRB: Benson RB: Bradshaw, A. RB: Green-Ellis RB: Mendenhall RB: TomlinsonWR: BoweWR: Collie WR: Johnson, Calvin WR: Rice, Sidney WR: WardTE: Shiancoe K: LongwellDEF:Cowboyssocial pariahsQB: Romo QB: SanchezRB: Bush, Michael RB: Grant RB: Jones-Drew RB: McFadden RB: Wells, ChrisWR: Garcon WR: Smith, Steve (PHI) WR: Thomas, Mike (JAX) WR: WayneWR: DriverTE: Gonzalez, Tony K: CrosbyDEF:Patriots, NIf that doesn't work use the link in previous messages go to the drop down menu under "Reports" roll over "Franchise" and click on "Rosters"Sincerely, Doug ManahanFFFL Commissioner.

Users who are viewing this thread