What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL experts (1 Viewer)

yellowdog

Footballguy
A question concerning stat changes: I know where to find the stat changes for a given week, but the commish has the power to apply or not apply said changes. Where do I see if the changes have been applied? I have asked the question on the MFL forums, but yet to get an answer. TIA.

The commish menus have a selection to show the stats changes, and a box to check on whether they are to be applied or not. They are not visible outside of the commissioner AFAIK. You would know if there was an update by a score change only. They typically show up Thursday mornings, and should be there before game time Thurs.

The commish menus have a selection to show the stats changes, and a box to check on whether they are to be applied or not. They are not visible outside of the commissioner AFAIK. You would know if there was an update by a score change only. They typically show up Thursday mornings, and should be there before game time Thurs.
That's kinda what I thought. Seems like there should be a "report" for that.

I believe a league email goes out anyt8ime scores are changed, but I could be wrong.
This is correct. I've been using the "apply stat changes automatically" option this year and the entire league gets an email Thursday morning after the stat changes are applied. The email contains the week's results and adds "Results include the official NFL Statistics Changes listed here."Keep in mind though, owners will only receive that email if they have checked the "Weekly Results" checkbox in the "Send Email For" section of their Franchise Setup menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe a league email goes out anyt8ime scores are changed, but I could be wrong.
This is correct. I've been using the "apply stat changes automatically" option this year and the entire league gets an email Thursday morning after the stat changes are applied. The email contains the week's results and adds "Results include the official NFL Statistics Changes listed here."Keep in mind though, owners will only receive that email if they have checked the "Weekly Results" checkbox in the "Send Email For" section of their Franchise Setup menu.
This is what I as looking for. I just checked that email box today. Any way I can get emails retro-active for the whole season?

What these guys said. :) :lmao:

This is what I as looking for. I just checked that email box today. Any way I can get emails retro-active for the whole season?
Maybe. At this point I'd try opening a trouble ticket for MFL's support, they're good.

Users who are viewing this thread