What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Michael Huff's Status? (1 Viewer)

Bob Wiley

Footballguy
Michael Huff suffered a concussion on Sunday. Does anyone know how severe it was and what's his status going forward? LD has dropped him to the 45th DB in my scoring system. I'm thinking about cutting bait on him completely.

Michael Huff suffered a concussion on Sunday. Does anyone know how severe it was and what's his status going forward? LD has dropped him to the 45th DB in my scoring system. I'm thinking about cutting bait on him completely.
You should have cut him a few weeks ago. I wouldn't wait to hear about the status of a concussion. He's terrible anyway.

You should have cut him a few weeks ago. I wouldn't wait to hear about the status of a concussion. He's terrible anyway.
He put up pretty good numbers for me last year.

He put up pretty good numbers for me last year.
Yea, and Adrian Wilson put up pretty good (read "monster") numbers a few years back for many years. Last year was last year.There are many, many better options than Huff on any league's waiver wire.

Users who are viewing this thread