What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Brown (1 Viewer)

SproutDaddy

Footballguy
What is his status? I have him in 1 dynasty league, and when he has played over the past 4 years, he's a beast. Problem is he hasn't played the past 2 years. Anyone think he'll return to form?

Mike Brown is the quintessential tease of a player. When he plays he's a one man wrecking crew with all of his big plays. I believe the play that knocked him out last season was on his own interception. He's played 7 games or more just once over the last 4 seasons. You can never depend on someone with an injury history like his.

However, on the flip side, he is worth a late round flier if you're willing to take the risk. He just turned 30 this off-season. He's a pure stud when he's on the field. I'd monitor his situation carefully and wouldn't invest much in him, but would always welcome a healthy Mike Brown on my team.

If he is healthy, he will start...so I'd keep him for now. He is a solid fantasy DB when he plays...it's just rare that he does anymore.

CHI is committed to him....as a starter, in '08.

He's a stud for nothin' and the chips are free. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread