What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Wallace Cut (1 Viewer)

"Additionally, [Steelers] homers think that [Antonio] Brown is the better receiver. He is damn good, but Wallace is the better receiver."

-Touchdown There, May 2015.

I think the panthers are too young and too good to bring a guy in like that for any real money. Theyd be better off grabbing some speedster in the draft IMO. Let him be a cancer somewhere else. He's perpetually unhappy, and whining about something. I dont argue his skillset would be a good fit in that offense, just not him personally IMO

This guy is terrible. Only the weakest of teams would consider giving this zero $ to play football. He's duped 2 teams in the last couple of years.......

.......I could see the Lions signing him.

The number of teams he could go to with QBs able to use his skill set are limited.  Minnesota was definitely not one of them.  

As bad as he is, still would rather have him than Marvin jones.  And he'll comeuch cheaper this year.

Users who are viewing this thread