What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

Stupid Bleep coaching.. Hey we've failed ALL SEASON LONG to convert short yardage plays with a run so I know, let's really catch them off guard and try again. :wall:

What a Putrid Offensive game book inside the 20... Hint, You do NOT have a running game.. You have NOT had a running game all year..

Someone should point the coaching staff to the old statement  ... insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
They lose this game and they might as well start packing their bags for the off season.. The defense looks tired ( can't blame them carrying the team week after week) and the offense, even though have moved the ball at times through the air, insist on getting the running game going... Even if it costs them the season they refuse to acknowledge they have no RB or a OL that can open holes. :thumbdown:

That spin move by Asiata seemed like it took 2 seconds to execute but it worked in making 37 miss the tackle. He hits the after burners and gets it to the goal line where they are trying to punch it in now.

The refs having a issue making a call here. Looks like they are calling it a fumble by Asiata and recovered by Jax at the goal line. Now under review.

Really Vikings.. REALLY???    I swear at times this team is just trying to fail :rant:  

Well, here we go again.. are we going spend yet another week wondering "What if they pulled their head out??" :(

They gift Jax the ball at the 20 yard line. Vikings defense allows nothing, 3 and out.

Bortles does not seem to see the defenders covering.

GAME, Rudolph!!  .. took them Long enough today, yet again, to realize Running on short yardage is a recipe for failure..

They didn't lose this one although they certainly seemed to be trying.

What did people think of Anthony Harris?

I thought I saw him playing more deep coverage than they have Harrison Smith do. Sendejo was playing down in the box and on the closed side more. But I missed the whole 1st half.

Users who are viewing this thread