What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota @ Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win?

• Packers

Votes: 95 51.4%
  • Vikings

Votes: 90 48.6%

• Total voters
Since we have time with yet another commercial break.

Whatever happened to the 2 yard cushion when a fair catch is signaled... go the way of the dodo bird :confused:

A bunch of my friends work on 1600 Penn, both on set as well as in post production. It's supposed to be, according to every single one of them, very funny.

If a team is physical with green bays wr's they give up.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. GB WR's are EXPECTED to block unlike Seattle WR's, who expect referees to give them the game.Our 4th string WR is better than seattle's first.
Stop.Him and Sad Weeney are only here to fish and pick fights. Don't feed the trolls and they'll go away.
Sweeney's not that bad. He's a homer and loves to argue but I don't think he's generally out to troll and poke things with a stick.
Not generally, but sometimes. Not anymore though.
So are you saying I should give you a second chance? You've renounced ALL trolliness?
Hint: trolls like you aren't who I'm changing for. HTH
FTR, I was trying to bring the peace pipe, but I see you haven't changed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should go back to that Harris guy.

Vikes really need to put up points on this drive or it may be too much to come back from with the Pack getting the ball in Q3.

Great play by Evans there to save the TD. If only we had stopped them on 4th down.

The defense is doing alright so far however and if the Packers want to help us run out the clock I am alright with that.

Everyone on the Vikings staff should get fired after the next pass Webb attempts.

Run the freakin wishbone... you'd have better odds.

Users who are viewing this thread