What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MJD - How early do you draft him now? (1 Viewer)

Last night I took him 38 overall as the 15th rb off the board to chants of "bust bust" haha10team 2qb league
Cant compare a two qb league to standard leagues when ranking rbs. Mid second, around RB10 is about right. But that number is shrinking by the minute

Got MJD at 3.09 and Jennings at 12.02. Couldn't pass up MJD there.
How he was still there after reporting to camp is beyond me. Hell even if he turns in an awful year by his standards, Chris Johnson was still 11th in ppr last year and would have been worth a pick by about the 4th round last year.

I took him in the 1st, 7th pick in a 12 team draft, non-ppr. But it's a no prize money casual redraft league so I took a lot of big upside guys at every pick instead of playing it safe anywhere. I see his upside as higher than his production from last year considering Mularkey runs all his RBs into the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got MJD at 3.09 and Jennings at 12.02. Couldn't pass up MJD there.
How he was still there after reporting to camp is beyond me. Hell even if he turns in an awful year by his standards, Chris Johnson was still 11th in ppr last year and would have been worth a pick by about the 4th round last year.
This was in a 10 team league with 3 or 4 astute owners, 2 or 3 so/so, and the rest not so much. I got Calvin and DMAC with my first 2 picks prior to snagging MJD at 3.09. In my big money auction league he went for $34 ($200 cap) - but that was a couple of weeks ago before he reported. At the time it was too rich for my blood but in retrospect a very good deal. I did manage to snag Jennings in that league for $6.

Before he reported he was going in the mid 2nd round, early 3rd depending on your league. Surely he's worth a late 1st now.

Users who are viewing this thread