What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MLB At Bat 2010 for iPhone (1 Viewer)

Lehigh98

Footballguy
MLB At Bat 2010

Thinking about picking this up so I can listen to day games at work and others when I'm on the road.

Does anyone already have this or haveit in the past? How would you rate it? Worth $15?

Had it last year. Bought it this year. I love it - streaming live audio for all games, you can pick home or away. One free video game per day. Condensed games - watch your team's game in about 12 minutes. Those are the main reasons to get it.

Bought it and was psyched to see my Phils were the free game.

Then went to watch it and its blacked out. :thumbup:

That sucks about the blackout.

I did buy it, and I'm impressed. Sure the $15 is a bit steep for an app but I figure you have to pay for quality.

I was thinking about biting the bullet on the ~$100 MLB.tv subscription, but with the one free game a day, I'll stick with that for now.

harrycarey said:
Does this really zap your battery?Is the sound good or do you need ear phones to hook up to hear well?
Zap battery - yesGood sound - for the most part, yes. But I will say that it depends on the broadcast. There are instances where it can suck, but not many.

Had it for my touch last year and it worked pretty well

I enjoyed the video highlights and condensed games. I would like to get it for my Droid this year but they need to add video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing about this.... if you are following along on MLB.com, or any other internet gamecast, the delay is at least a pitch or two.

This seems to be much worse than last year.

Users who are viewing this thread