What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MNF - Eagles at Seahawks** (+4, 45) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Hurts with just 79 yds passing thus far
35 rush and a TD but I felt he was running too much when they started the game
He needs an IV or something at the Half and get some of that early 1st Q energy back

He needs an IV or something at the Half and get some of that early 1st Q energy back
to be fair the last 6 pass attempts were in OBVIOUS passing downs, 4 of those with the defense knowing Philly needed to go at least 10 yards deep....so not a very representative sample size.

Eagles came out with a ball control, run first game plan. Before those last 6 pass attempts, they had run 22 times and thrown just 11...and Jalen was 9 for 11.

Total yards 1st half

PHI 169
SEA 88

Zero sacks for either team

Barn burner
Cue 2nd half shootout and your next post being tomorrow's "I had to miss the 2nd half for work" post lol
I doubt it. I almost fell asleep 5 times during the first half. Unless they're doing lines of coke in the locker room I predict another boring half.

Eait: but I won't be watching it. Thank God for work.

PPR
QB-2RB-3WR-TE-Flex-PK and Def
We usually have a couple teams well north of 150 and this 1st round of playoffs in my redraft leagues are all low scoring contests of one type or another
Nobody has even broken the 150 barrier this week in some of my leagues

130-120, 140-130, scores like that where any player that would have popped would have been the difference. Lot of single digit no show types on many rosters this week.
You look in the box score and some of these games have no receivers with even 50 yds of offense.
Seems like scoring is way down this week

to be fair the last 6 pass attempts were in OBVIOUS passing downs, 4 of those with the defense knowing Philly needed to go at least 10 yards deep....so not a very representative sample size.

Eagles came out with a ball control, run first game plan. Before those last 6 pass attempts, they had run 22 times and thrown just 11...and Jalen was 9 for 11.
The Manning Brothers don't offer up these types of insights
Good stuff Rene, thank you

What a snoozefest.

Total yards 1st half

PHI 169
SEA 88

Zero sacks for either team

Barn burner
You don't sound much like a believer in Philly tonight, I thought their defense played pretty well.
They have 3 pretty soft games after this to get healthy and win rather easily heading into the Playoffs, wherever they land or are seeded
I wouldn't just blow this team off, no matter how badly the Niners smashed them on the first go around this season.

"Be careful not to choke on your own aspirations"
:wink:

tackling seems better overall tonight

Edit: I love being a few minutes behind the rest of the thread with watching the game :bag:

only real disappointment for me so far is the lack of pressure on Lock. NO sacks after all those sacks last year and all the money spend on this line?

Users who are viewing this thread