What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***MNF - Niners at Vikings*** (+7, 43) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Niners open the door for the Seattle Seahawks to jump in the mix
Despite Seattle looking mediocre, still 4-2 and beat Detroit in the Motor City

Niners play Cinci next week at home, could lose vs Joe Burrow and bottom out at 5-3 going into the Bye Week
at JAX after that and a drop to 5-4, this team is staring a potential .500 record come Week 11 when they finally will host Baker Mayweather

Long road if you are Niners fan right now

I don't even know what to say right now.

I didn't think SF were frauds, but here we are. They look like a mediocre team with a coach who can't get his studs involved and a defense that is all hype.

Im physically sick.

He must be a good player since he still plays for that elite defense, but I swear, every time I see a 49er game, Ward is getting torched left and right.

I didn't think SF were frauds, but here we are. They look like a mediocre team with a coach who can't get his studs involved and a defense that is all hype.

Im physically sick.
You should trade for Cousins.
I should trade for a new team. Mine is terrible

Im physically sick.
OMG you are melting down while they are 5-2?
No, but I'm not happy.

No excuse for the 49er roster to not dominate.

Im physically sick.
Sf might not be the world beater we thought we were seeing a couple of weeks ago, but they're not frauds. Still very much in the mix for top seed. Philly fans are happy because Philly has a BRUTAL stretch of games coming.

Im physically sick.
Sf might not be the world beater we thought we were seeing a couple of weeks ago, but they're not frauds. Still very much in the mix for top seed. Philly fans are happy because Philly has a BRUTAL stretch of games coming.
It's immediate post game frustration..I'll be fine tomorrow.

Niners open the door for the Seattle Seahawks to jump in the mix
Despite Seattle looking mediocre, still 4-2 and beat Detroit in the Motor City

Niners play Cinci next week at home, could lose vs Joe Burrow and bottom out at 5-3 going into the Bye Week
at JAX after that and a drop to 5-4, this team is staring a potential .500 record come Week 11 when they finally will host Baker Mayweather

Long road if you are Niners fan right now
Jax are pretenders

This was a career defining game for Kirk Cousins. I know it wasn't a playoff game. But it was in prime time against a defense that destroyed the Cowboys. He handled the constant pressure better than I've seen any QB in the league do against the Niners pressure. And put throws on the money. He's been a very good QB his entire career. Happy for him.

And I love Purdy. This kid has multiple SB's in him. He made a couple unfortunate decisions throwing across his body. But man he looks great in the pocket. I'd take him as my franchise QB any day of the week. I wasn't sad with that last pick (if he went over 300 yards and threw a TD to win it I was going to lose by .1). But he's very good.

Im physically sick.
OMG you are melting down while they are 5-2?
I believe they call that Patriot Fans Syndrome.
I may be relatively young, but I’m still old enough to remember when that was known as Cowboy Fans Syndrome. :-) Probably was 49er Fans Syndrome in the Montana days, but I was too young to remember those.

In fairness, the Patriots’ championship window lasted for as long as Brady was with the team, and each year falling short felt like a missed opportunity. Brady was a once in a lifetime golden ticket for the franchise, can’t just count on another one coming around.

Getting that coveted first round bye mattered, so every loss was magnified. That’s an extra week to rest up and get healthy, and one less opponent to worry about. Now it’s even harder with only one bye team instead of two, and 49ers fans know their team can’t afford to lose ground to the Eagles in that chase for the 1 seed. So I get that frustration. The higher expectations are, the bigger the disappointment in defeat, especially to opponents your team is expected to beat. But that’s why they play the games.

Last edited:
And for 49ers, you're fine. Cousins is wildly underrated by most. This is a good team. Brian Flores is a great DC.

You have the most talented roster in the league with one of the best coaches. You're fine.

Heard a pretty amazing stat today:

Shanahan's 49ers are 0-36 when trailing by 8 points or more in the 4th quarter. Regular season and playoffs combined.

Now - I'm sure that stat is probably not far off from most teams in the NFL, but still. No 4th quarter comebacks of that nature in his tenure there.

Shanahan's 49ers are 0-36 when trailing by 8 points or more in the 4th quarter. Regular season and playoffs combined.

Now - I'm sure that stat is probably not far off from most teams in the NFL, but still. No 4th quarter comebacks of that nature in his tenure there.

Stephen A. Smith just threw out a similar stat. The 49ers, since 2017, when down by 5 points or more in the 4th quarter are 0-29.

That is interesting. As you said, I'd like to see the numbers for the rest of the league.

Wow. Addison's cramps saved my week. That's sad. Don't cheer for that. I turned the game off and came back to that news.

Survived his nearly 35 point PPR outing on Monday night with nobody going.

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
You weren't the only one. Because of Addison's studly performance, a game that should've been comfortable for me ended up being an 0.88 point victory. 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams of the week squaring off. That was a close one!

Users who are viewing this thread