What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Niners at Seahawks** (+7, 43) 8:20 Thanksgiving Night Game 3 (1 Viewer)

Handoff out of the shotgun on 4th and inches with the defense showing blitz is insanely inept. Can only think Seattle just stopped caring

Just chiming in to say my fantasy teams sucked today.

But I did place a large wager on every game’s over today… and put a three game parlay on all 3 of them as well.

So I got that going for me… which is nice.

Hope you boys and girls had a great Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
I gotta pick between Metcalf, Deebo and Charbs. Jeez…sticking with Metcalf.
Shoulda went with Deebo
Why? He gets three catches a game and you have to hope he breaks a run. I’ll take a guy getting ten targets. But maybe you’ll be right…
15 yds rushing, 1 TD
7 for 79 receiving

Always. ALWAYS start Deebo vs SF
luckily for me my one Lockett was in the same league as my one Deebo. At least the two were on target together

Shoulda went with Deebo
Why? He gets three catches a game and you have to hope he breaks a run. I’ll take a guy getting ten targets. But maybe you’ll be right…
15 yds rushing, 1 TD
7 for 79 receiving

Vs Seattle you mean?

And I thought I was drunk.

Shoulda went with Deebo
15 yds rushing, 1 TD
7 for 79 receiving

Vs Seattle you mean?

Yep. Edited it. I'm a little lit myself!

Mercy mercy. As a Sehawks fan who considers himslef somewhat objective, winning this game felt like a reach. I was hoping for some kind of indication that the gap had been closed since last year. No indication of that at all today.

San Fran is just really freaking good. Whatever setback they had for a couple weeks seems course corrected. Purdy being their QB feels like a bit of fortune, but kudos to the brass for realizing he should at least be drafted. No rocket arm or elite athleticism, but right now he is processing this offense better than Jimmy G ever did.

Shoulda went with Deebo
15 yds rushing, 1 TD
7 for 79 receiving

Vs Seattle you mean?

Yep. Edited it. I'm a little lit myself!
Might cost my season. oh well…i didnt know that history. this sucks. Metcalf was terrible.

Mercy mercy. As a Sehawks fan who considers himslef somewhat objective, winning this game felt like a reach. I was hoping for some kind of indication that the gap had been closed since last year. No indication of that at all today.

San Fran is just really freaking good. Whatever setback they had for a couple weeks seems course corrected. Purdy being their QB feels like a bit of fortune, but kudos to the brass for realizing he should at least be drafted. No rocket arm or elite athleticism, but right now he is processing this offense better than Jimmy G ever did.
Seattle has pummeled SF for most of the last 11 years, I'm hoping the Niners can go on a multi-year stretch to start evening things out in this rivalry a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread