What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Niners at Seahawks** (+7, 43) 8:20 Thanksgiving Night Game 3 (1 Viewer)

I have way too much action in this fame somehow.

Purdy, Kittle, Metcalf, Charbonnet all on the same team.

It feels so bad… and so good at the same time.

Division rival games are tough.
Should be a hard hitting contest.
Does Geno play?
Does Geno play well if he does play?
Seattle at home usually tough.
Niners seem to have righted their ship.
Hopefully the teams scheduled their Turkey Day dinner after the game so no one needs to nap.
I'll give an edge to the team with more talent and say...

San Francisco 49'ers- 30
Seattle Seahawks- 23

49ers should win by 14 or more but Shanahan will play conservative and 49ers squeak by 20-13.

Love Shanahan as a coach but would love to see him start stepping on teams throats. He should be able to trust Purdy at this point. Too many weapons to play as conservative as he does at times.

Last edited:
I hate this match up for Fantasy. Typical Division rivalry that never go as expected. 9ers look like they should dominate, so of course, it'll be 13-10. I have to hold my nose and start Tyler Lockett because my WRs are dogmeat.

I'm not sure how you rely on the Niners on the road in Seattle against the 12th man in a primetime matchup with Carroll. yeah SF won big off the bye but before that they lost 3 straight correct? how/why do you think they've changed?
I would take Sea +7

I'm not sure how you rely on the Niners on the road in Seattle against the 12th man in a primetime matchup with Carroll. yeah SF won big off the bye but before that they lost 3 straight correct? how/why do you think they've changed?
I would take Sea +7
They’ve won twice since their bye and since you’re giving a history lesson you’ll also recall that they won 5 straight before that. Most of the important pieces are healthy again. All of that to say that you’re not wrong on the spread. Seattle always plays us tough.

24-17, SF.

I would take Sea +7
Is Geno playing?

This is what I am wondering as well.
I dont trust playing Metcalf if Lock is the qb , considering benching hm for Nico

Geno is in, Walker out for Seattle.

49ers OL with Banks in and Burford out:

LT Trent Williams
LG Aaron Banks
C Jake Brendel
RG Jon Feliciano
RT Colton McKivitz

Seahawks inactives
LB Frank Clark
OG McClendon Curtis
OG Raiqwon O'Neal
RB Kenneth Walker
DT Cameron Young
WR Dareke Young

49ers inactives
QB Brandon Allen
OG Ben Bartch
OG Spencer Burford
DT Kalia Davis
RB Tyrion Davis-Price
LB Jalen Graham
TE Brayden Willis

Jay Glazer said earlier that Geno's Elbow is a mess, but he is toughing it out..
on DK, Geno's passing yards jumped to 238 yards, so who knows.

Benching Tua for Purdy tonight feeling a little worried I am leaning into the matchup too much against Tua. Not feeling great about Purdy on the road he plays much better at home but he did eviscerate Jacksonville on the road.

Benching Tua for Purdy tonight feeling a little worried I am leaning into the matchup too much against Tua. Not feeling great about Purdy on the road he plays much better at home but he did eviscerate Jacksonville on the road.
That's a damn tough decision. I approve of Purdy for this week over Tua.

CB Samuel Womack activated from IR

OL Jesse Davis and OL Corey Luciano elevated from Practice Squad

Womack SZN!

I have way too much action in this fame somehow.

Purdy, Kittle, Metcalf, Charbonnet all on the same team.

It feels so bad… and so good at the same time.
In an IDP league today, I have started:

On offense -Love, Gibbs, Pollard, Cooks,
On Defense -Gary, Davis, Jacobs and Hooker

It's a 2qb league and I have Purdy coming up.

I'm way ahead. :)

Took SF-7
Over 43.5
CMC anytime TD
Kittle anytime TD
Aiyuk over 60.5 Rec Yds
Purdy over 1.5 TD passes
Purdy over 233.5 yards passing

That's a damn tough decision. I approve of Purdy for this week over Tua.
That is tough, not sure what I would do as I own both but on different teams. I wanted to pull the trigger starting Howell over Tua but could not do it.

I would go Tua over Purdy every week

I would go Tua over Purdy every week
Have until this week that Jets pass defense is no joke especially when they are at home see what Herbert did and Josh Allen did at their place.

Last week it cost me 11 pts Purdy had 36 and Tua had 25.

That TD saving tackle on the kickoff was rookie Darrell Luter JR who was just activated.

Dudes got an extra high gear

WR Deebo Samuel is up to 17 rushing touchdowns since he entered the league in 2019. The next closest among receivers? Washington's Curtis Samuel, who has 5.

Samuel and Samuel

Users who are viewing this thread