What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Pick (1 Viewer)

Over/Under

• Over 46.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under 46.5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:goodposting:

You've gotta like Dallas to cover here. And the over is a distinct possibility. This could be a scorefest. For some reason, though, it always seems that the SNF and MNF are lower scoring games. Maybe its the nerves of being in the national spotlight, who knows...

:confused:You've gotta like Dallas to cover here. And the over is a distinct possibility. This could be a scorefest. For some reason, though, it always seems that the SNF and MNF are lower scoring games. Maybe its the nerves of being in the national spotlight, who knows...
I'm leaning Dallas under at the moment.

Dallas and the under.

Can't imagine Dallas losing and they should cover, but I really don't see a shootout to warrant the over.

Dallas and the under. Can't imagine Dallas losing and they should cover, but I really don't see a shootout to warrant the over.
Agree. It's at 6.5 on most sites, some are at 7.0 though and it's still early. If this thing moves past 7.0, I'm going Eagles.

This is a really tough game to call right now. So many factors: Eagles aren't doing anything new so there's a ton of film on all of them, but they're doing it really good so far. Dallas looks stacked, but if a game changing mistake is made, I'd see it coming from Dallas's side first.

I don't see how a division game between two good teams, especially a Philly team that performs well at Texas Stadium in recent times, isn't closer than a TD. It will be a close slugfest I think. 27-24 with the game on the line at the end. And that's with either team winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how a division game between two good teams, especially a Philly team that performs well at Texas Stadium in recent times, isn't closer than a TD. It will be a close slugfest I think. 27-24 with the game on the line at the end. And that's with either team winning.
The Dallas Cowboys are the most public team in the NFL. Hence, people like to bet on them. Vegas knows this, and moves the line accordingly.

This game is going to be a track meet and a band concert. Barber and Westy go nuts.

:wishful thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom in Albany said:
KnowledgeReignsSupreme said:
wow, 50-50 split on the o/u.
Looks like those guys in Vegas know wtf they are doing.
You're not kidding. I went 1 - 1 - 1 on Sunday. Car/Chi was a push; IND covered by 1.5pts and Pitt didn't cover by 2pts. I'm amazed how close they get the points.
Had Denver -1 as well. And there's nothing shady going on? :rolleyes: Eagles and under, BTW.

Dallas and the under. I think Philly will hang around for most of the game, thanks to a good defensive effort, but Dallas will pull away in the 4th quarter. I don't see Philly's offense lighting it up against that Dallas defense. I'll say 24-13 Dallas.

Dallas and the under. I think Philly will hang around for most of the game, thanks to a good defensive effort, but Dallas will pull away in the 4th quarter. I don't see Philly's offense lighting it up against that Dallas defense. I'll say 24-13 Dallas.
:shrug: get out of my head

8 out of the last 10 match-ups have been either SU Philly wins (6) or Dallas wins by 2 pts or less. Philly +6.5.

7 of the last 10 match-ups have gone under this total of 46.5. The under is 6-2 in Philly's last 8 vs NFC East, and the under is 13-5-2 in Philly's last 20 Monday Night games. UN 46.5

This is why I stopped making actual wagers on games years ago. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread