What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most beautiful actress of all time (1 Viewer)

Erin Gray - definitely po-Tah-to

Small-kine2.png

lucille ball started out as a beauty queen before she adopted her goofy image

lucille-ball-32.jpg

Women we love when they were in their 30s. This week I am featuring Lucille Ball. This series is about iconic women and the life they lead. When we take a look as our lives in our 30s, many of us think that it is too late to start a new career, or do something that we have always wanted to. That we missed the boat if we didn’t get it done in our 20s. Well that is not the case at all, and this week, I checked out what Lucy was doing in her 30s, and her career as we know it did not even begin until her late 30s. Lucy got fired a lot, and was told she wouldn’t make it, but she never let anyone tell her she couldn’t do it. Lucy made herself a millionaire with her talent and smart decisions and is an icon that we all know and love to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
T4LTD00Z.jpg

Very few women have ever had the longevity of hotness like Jane Seymour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anniston would get my vote. 

Hepburn, Theron, beckinsale, Loren, cuthbert, etc. all ridiculously hot. 

I think there's basically an upper tier with no perfect answer. 

Anniston would get my vote. 

Hepburn, Theron, beckinsale, Loren, cuthbert, etc. all ridiculously hot. 

I think there's basically an upper tier with no perfect answer. 
There's a certain level where it's just a matter of preference. 

I'd probably cast my vote for Raquel Welch, but wanted to give a little love to Salma along the way to the the voting booth...

f7268f214473d9d55a32732fac11f526.jpg
salma_hayek_.jpg

I had the good fortune of working with the film/tv industry for a few years in the late 90s in San Francisco.  It provided me the opportunity to hang around on set at various movies and tv shows.  Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell from Party of Five (Lacey Chabert turned out to be the hottest, but she was a little kid then), Yasmine Bleeth on Nash Bridges (a lingerie scene stands out in memory), Monica Potter in Patch Adams, Amanda Peet on High Crimes (big fan), all just beautiful women.

But the two that absolutely blew me away in person have already been mentioned here, Penelope Cruz (Woman on Top) and Ashley Judd (High Crimes).  Both just take your breath away stunning.  
For me it was Cate Blanchett, and I ran across a good swath of the most notable actresses of the late 90s through mid 2000s.  Blanchett was luminous.  

idleh06h_8x10.jpg

Well the site on PC is much easier to use.  Unfortunately I use it on mobile 99% of the time now. 

I don't know how many (if any) movie she did, but Nicola Bryant had plenty of cleavage on Doctor Who in the 80s:

Peri_Brown.jpg
tumblr_m642o2ykiy1qajilro1_500.jpg

Not the biggest star in the world, but I went to HS with her and she was as beautiful back then as she is today.  Aged wonderfully and incredibly nice to boot.

Angie Harmon. :wub:

I am going to second this.  I ran into Angie and Jason Sehorn shortly after they were married.  They were both really pleasant and really down-to-earth.  She was absolutely stunning.  She is a little thin for my taste but beautiful none the less.

I think my #2 behind Grace Kelly is Dawn Wells a.k.a. Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island.
Boy, couldn't agree more strongly with your number one, nor disagree more strongly with your #2.  I would put Dawn Wells behind just about everyone mentioned in this thread, except perhaps the old Elizabeth Taylor.  Maybe you were joking...?

Boy, couldn't agree more strongly with your number one, nor disagree more strongly with your #2.  I would put Dawn Wells behind just about everyone mentioned in this thread, except perhaps the old Elizabeth Taylor.  Maybe you were joking...?
Didn't really mean she was the all time #2, just mine.

But she is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread