What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mrs. Karpis' New Hair Accessory (1 Viewer)

Ray Karpis

Footballguy
A few weeks ago I bought a few of those plain, silicone c##k rings.  Just black, smooth rubber,,,nothing fancy. Last night as we're getting ready for bed, one of them is on my side of the counter in the bathroom.  I picked it up to put it in the drawer, and this happens:

Mrs. Karpis: "Why are you putting that in your drawer; that's my ponytail holder."

Me:  :no: ..."Um, no..that's a c##k ring."

Mrs. Karpis:  :eek:   "OH MY GOD!!!!  I wore that in my hair to church last Sunday! "

Me:  :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Girls...you gotta love 'em.

A few weeks ago I bought a few of those plain, silicone c##k rings.  Just black, smooth rubber,,,nothing fancy. Last night as we're getting ready for bed, one of them is on my side of the counter in the bathroom.  I picked it up to put it in the drawer, and this happens:

Mrs. Karpis: "Why are you putting that in your drawer; that's my ponytail holder."

Mrs. Karpis:  :eek:   "OH MY GOD!!!!  I wore that in my hair to church last Sunday! "

So you haven't been using the C*** ring on her?

I just... I mean, we've all seen these things, right? They're like 2" in diameter and they don't fold over themselves.
The other night I ran to the drugstore to buy condoms. I was in a rush and forgot to bring my wallet, but I had $4 in cash. The Magnum size was on sale for $3.99 so I decided to grab a box of those. I went to the register and the girl rings me up.

"That'll be $4.31, sir."

"No, that's wrong," I said, panic setting in "these are on sale for $3.99!"

"Yes, sir. The $.32 is for tax."

Relieved, "Oh, that's ok, I have some rubber bands I can use at home to keep it on."

Am I the only prude who wasn't really familiar with these things?  The thought has never entered my mind (now it has, thanks RK)!

Last edited by a moderator:
No chance this story is true

You leave a #### ring out in the open where your kids can find it? Your wife doesn't have her usual scrunchi or band to put her ponytail in? She didn't realize it looked different? How loose does she put her ponytail?

Am I the only prude who wasn't really familiar with these things?  The thought has never entered my mind (now it has, thanks RK)!
I'm with you, GB.  I wouldn't know one if I saw one and I have no idea how they work or what they do (or are supposed to do).

The other night I ran to the drugstore to buy condoms. I was in a rush and forgot to bring my wallet, but I had $4 in cash. The Magnum size was on sale for $3.99 so I decided to grab a box of those. I went to the register and the girl rings me up.

"That'll be $4.31, sir."

"No, that's wrong," I said, panic setting in "these are on sale for $3.99!"

"Yes, sir. The $.32 is for tax."

Relieved, "Oh, that's ok, I have some rubber bands I can use at home to keep it on."
A Scotsman walks into a drugstore, heads to the pharmacy counter, and slaps a dirty, torn condom on the countertop.  "How much for a new condom," he asks.  "Five dollars," says the pharmacist.  The Scotsman pauses, thinks, and then asks, "how much to repair this one?"  The pharmacist considers this for a moment and responds, "three dollars."  The Scotsman nods, pockets the condom, and walks out.  The next day he returns, walks over to pharmacy, slaps the condom on the counter and says, "the Regiment voted to repair it."

Similar thing happened to me.  I needed a ring to fit two hoses for my back yard soaker hose irrigation system. So I googled 1-1/4" silicone ring from my phone and ordered one, only later did I find out if was from ebay marketplace vendor "####-a-hoops"  My wife hasn't ever let me live that down.

FWIW #### rings make great gaskets.  And apparently hair accessories.

A Scotsman walks into a drugstore, heads to the pharmacy counter, and slaps a dirty, torn condom on the countertop.  "How much for a new condom," he asks.  "Five dollars," says the pharmacist.  The Scotsman pauses, thinks, and then asks, "how much to repair this one?"  The pharmacist considers this for a moment and responds, "three dollars."  The Scotsman nods, pockets the condom, and walks out.  The next day he returns, walks over to pharmacy, slaps the condom on the counter and says, "the Regiment voted to repair it."
No true Scotsman would consult a Regiment on such matters.  

:lmao:  the bold puts this story over the top. :lmao:  

No chance this story is true

You leave a #### ring out in the open where your kids can find it? Your wife doesn't have her usual scrunchi or band to put her ponytail in? She didn't realize it looked different? How loose does she put her ponytail?
:rolleyes:

I start threads around here about 2-3 times a year...trust me I didn't just dream up this scenario for your entertainment.

:lmao:  We gotta have lunch soon ...

Users who are viewing this thread