What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Best Fantasy Week... Ever (1 Viewer)

LMF

Footballguy
I have to say this was my best fantasy week EVER. I never thought i would score over 200 points. PPR league.

My Team

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

36.00 6 Passing TDs

20.05 401 Passing Yards

1.00 10 Rushing Yards

57.05 Subtotal

Gore, Frank SFO RB

2.00 2 Rushing TDs

2.00 2 Receptions

8.10 81 Rushing Yards

0.40 4 Receiving Yards

22.50 Subtotal

James, Edgerrin ARI RB

6.00 1 Rushing TDs

2.00 2 Receptions

12.80 128 Rushing Yards

2.20 22 Receiving Yards

23.00 Subtotal

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

12.00 2 Receiving TDs

8.00 8 Receptions

14.60 146 Receiving Yards

34.60 Subtotal

Jones, Brandon TEN WR

5.00 5 Receptions

5.70 57 Receiving Yards

10.70 Subtotal

Smith, Steve CAR WR

18.00 3 Receiving TDs

8.00 8 Receptions

15.30 153 Receiving Yards

41.30 Subtotal

Williams, Roy DET WR

6.00 1 Receiving TDs

7.00 7 Receptions

0.90 9 Rushing Yards

11.10 111 Receiving Yards

25.00 Subtotal

Daniels, Owen HOU TE

5.00 5 Receptions

5.80 58 Receiving Yards

10.80 Subtotal

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

3.00 24 yd Field Goal

5.00 5 Extra Points

8.00 Subtotal

Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def

0.00 0 Sacked a QB

1.00 1 Interceptions

0.00 51 Total Points Allowed

1.00 Subtotal

233.95 Grand Total

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a week like htat last year where two of my teams just plain hit. Don't remember which week, might've been the week Bush scored 4TDs. But both teams got the highest score of the season to date for their league and those two games ended up in the top 4 individual week game scores (4 separate leagues in one uber legue) of the 4 leagues in our uber league.

And the Seahawks and Chargers both won that week while the Rams lost.

This week I've got teams that hit and I've already lost and probably will lose the other one (up by 37 vs McNabb, Portis and Brown). And both my NFL teams lost. ####e happens along with the good.

Yeah, my week 2 was better:QB - Derek AndersonWR - Steve SmithWR - TJ HoushmanzadehWR - Braylon EdwardsRB - Fast Willie ParkerRB - Jamal LewisTE - Kellen WinslowK - Jeff ReedDEF - Minnesota
Who in their right freaking mind plays Anderson after the Cincy D played so well last week, not to mention he's on Cleveland?!?!

Yeah, my week 2 was better:QB - Derek AndersonWR - Steve SmithWR - TJ HoushmanzadehWR - Braylon EdwardsRB - Fast Willie ParkerRB - Jamal LewisTE - Kellen WinslowK - Jeff ReedDEF - Minnesota
Who in their right freaking mind plays Anderson after the Cincy D played so well last week, not to mention he's on Cleveland?!?!
Yeah, the Derek Anderson one got me to... :X haha

I had a week like htat last year where two of my teams just plain hit. Don't remember which week, might've been the week Bush scored 4TDs. But both teams got the highest score of the season to date for their league and those two games ended up in the top 4 individual week game scores (4 separate leagues in one uber legue) of the 4 leagues in our uber league.And the Seahawks and Chargers both won that week while the Rams lost. This week I've got teams that hit and I've already lost and probably will lose the other one (up by 37 vs McNabb, Portis and Brown). And both my NFL teams lost. ####e happens along with the good.
Forgot to add that my scores were in the mid 200s with NO ppr. Only thing more shocking than my actual scores was that they were beaten the very next week.

When you have Eli Manning and Chad Pennington, what else was I supposed to do?

Talk about luck of the draw! Probably didn't even need him with your other guys. That's what happened to me last year when i had to put Bush in for his big 4TD game, figured I was a goner til I saw that game at the airport.

Week 1: 154pts

Week 1: 129pts

NON PPR. lol.

Shame its a fun league for a baseball site i belong to though ;) but I am seriously destroying people.

[ bench ]

Romo [garcia]

Addai , Henry [caddy, selvin]

Owens, Johnson, Branch [james jones]

eric johnson [mcmichael]

stover

bears d [steelers d]

Commish Tommy Z is that you? ;)

225.69 this week in Phenoms epsilon 70

would have been even better if i had started Cotchery over DJax.

good week to pull something like this too, as my opponent scored over 175!

Wasn't my team, but someone in one of my leagues had this lineup this week:

Favre, Brett GBP QB 28.24

Bell, Tatum DET RB 4.90

Gore, Frank SFO RB 21.00

Johnson, Andre HOU WR 25.75

Johnson, Chad CIN WR 35.65

Smith, Steve CAR WR 35.30

Heap, Todd BAL TE 15.35

Mare, Olindo NOS PK 1.00

Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def 17.00

Users who are viewing this thread