What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Brady for His Ingram or Theilen (1 Viewer)

unckeyherb

Footballguy
12 team, 4 pt pass TD league, .5ppr

Brees owner inquired about trading me for Brady (I also own Watson).  Offered me Ingram.  My RB's are Fournette, Michel, Malcolm Brown and eventually Kareem Hunt.  Not very good.

He also has Theilen who I'm considering targeting.  My WR's are better off than my RB's, but not by much.  Juju, Marquise Brown, Crowder and eventually Tyreek and AJ Green.

Mark Ingram for Brady seems lopsided in his favor, but its a big need for me.  Theilen would be preferable in a bubble, but my WR's are not terrible and should improve greatly once Green and Tyreek are back in the mix.

Should I just pull the trigger on Ingram?

Thoughts?

I would rather have Ingram in that deal.  You have the WR depth (eventually) to be a great team down the stretch.  Ingram is solid set it and forget it RB at this point. 

I agree with Gally.  Ingram a worthy RB on an offense that seems to be clicking.  Your WRs are longer term potential.  Vikings seems to be run first and always.  Thielen is not getting the volume we hoped (I have him :-).

Users who are viewing this thread