What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Lidge broke (1 Viewer)

Widbil83

Footballguy
Been at work all week so I have not had a chance to do any research. Anybody about to lose there jobs or injured? :pokey:

Whats the buzz on Henry Owens? I haven't seen him throw, is he a comer? Not a lot of ops happening in FLA, but I'm hoping he can emerge.

Everyone mentioned above. Adding Reyes as TBs closer.Wheeler is a good option too. Hold on to Lidge if you can. He's looked good as a middle relief pitcher.
Sleeper potential closers:Pena, Ariz
More info, please.
At this point, Pena is third in line behind Valverde and Lyon but neither are the model of health. Pena is young, has had very good minor league numbers (ie high k/9) and has closed for small periods of time. In a mixed league redraft, I am sure he is available and more than likely in an NL Only he is one someones roster as a decent MR. That said, if you hear Valverde struggling Pena might be the guy to get the saves.

Jenks fastball is down a bit however I think OZZIE will stick with him. I grabbed Ardsma because he's been lights out. If something does happen to Jenks I think OZZIE goes to Mac first but I bet Ardsma will be closer by mid season if you can hold out that long.

Jenks fastball is down a bit however I think OZZIE will stick with him. I grabbed Ardsma because he's been lights out. If something does happen to Jenks I think OZZIE goes to Mac first but I bet Ardsma will be closer by mid season if you can hold out that long.
Macdougal woul have to really screw up to lose the closers role, if he gets it.

any ideas for someone with a 20 team keeper league where all of these guys are gone?
I would have to think most of the astute players in your league gobbled up most of the next in lines all these guys were drafted in my 12 team AL and 10 team NL league. Depending on your league rules maybe Guardado is available because he was on the DL. That said, how about Accardo (Tor) or Thornton (Chi AL), I have them both on my reserves in my AL league and maybe they sniff a save or two.

Users who are viewing this thread