What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***My team's draft board*** (1 Viewer)

Colin Dowling

Footballguy
I used to do Mock Drafts leading up to the draft but frankly there are so many (good and bad) that I have little faith a Mock at this time would be much signal vs. noise. So, I decided to turn the rudder a bit to the side and approach it from a different path.

This thread is for posting your team's draft board. For example, I am a Titans fan and despite the fact that Russell and QUinn are likely to be in the top-10 of most boards, I do not see a situation where the Titans would select either of them under any condition. Similarly, I'd be willing to bet that the Cardinals wouldn't take Calvin Johnson under any condition. Whether it be by trading out of the slot or passing on the player, there are simply some guys that a team has no reason at all to draft.

Similarly, despite what you may have been told, I happen to think that "need" is the tie-breaker in the draft room. For example, it's possible that Carolina has Jamaal Anderson and Levi Brown pretty evenly rated. But based on a more pressing need at Oline, Brown would probably be the pick.

I'll get started with the Tennessee Titans Draft Board Top 10 and add to it and other teams during the days leading up to the draft. PLease chime in if you like.

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Gaines Adams

3. Laron Landry

4. Jamaal Anderson

5. Patrick Willis

6. Leon Hall

7. Darrelle Revis

8. Adrian Peterson

9. Ted Ginn

10. Adam Carriker

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffalo Bills

1. Adrian Peterson

2. Calvin Johnson

3. Patrick Willis

4. Gaines Adams

5. Jamaal Anderson

6. Trade for Turner

7. Marshawn Lynch

8. Amobi Okoye

9. Leon Hall

10. Darrelle Revis

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Colts are seriously considering taking Justin Durant at pick #32, then I'm not going to bother with putting up a draft board because it would be impossible for a non-insider to know what the Colts are really going to do.

San Francisco:

Calvin Johnson (duh)

Laron Landry

Patrick Willis

Alan Branch

Robert Meachem

Jamaal Anderson

Levi Brown

Adam Carriker

Dwayne Bowe

Dwayne Jarrett

Tedd Ginn

Anthony Spencer

Jarvis Moss

Tony Ugoh

David Harris

Sidney Rice

Ray McDonald

Seattle Seahawks

We traded our 1st round pick for Branch.......What a joke. I hated this trade from day 1, and then they want to trade D-Jax (who is better than Branch IMO) for a 2nd round pick :shrug: , if anyone gives the Seahawks a 2nd round pick for D-Jax they are :loco:

Redskins

Calvin Johnson (although they don't have enough firepower to trade up)

Abobi Okoye or Laron Landry (Flip a coin)

Jamaal Anderson

Gaines Adams

Alan Branch

Users who are viewing this thread