What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Nathan For You" - Comedy Central show (1 Viewer)

One of the funniest shows on TV. Have actually laughed out loud at some of the things he has done like when he jumped across the desk with the lawyer to grab the contract or when he brings out the huge Chinese dragon. Can also be one of the more uncomfortable shows on TV at times.

I put it on the DVR and saw the latest episode. Solid. I didn't like it quite as much as CC's pair of rookie comedies (Review and Broad City), but it's only been the one episode.

cstu said:
:bowtie:

to be fair, it did not come up when I did the mobile search, but did on the PC.

Personally, I've been a bit underwhelmed by this season. I am through the Dumb Starbucks episode, which was good. I feel like he got better reactions out of people last season. this year, there is less. I did like him going back to the P.I. this season.

Just catching up on this show incl. Season 1. Was in tears on the King of Sting caricature artist. :thumbup:

Great appearances on BS report and Conan this week too.

Users who are viewing this thread