What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

National Games On TV This Week (1 Viewer)

IM666

Footballguy
I click on the NFL Preseason schedule for week 4 and there is no games listed for Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. The games on Thursday and Friday do not have any network listed as airing them. Are there really no national games on this week?

Season starts next thursday. No games this weekend
OK, so the Preseason games on Thursday and Friday are not aired?
Here's a good place for regular season TV games on national broadcast:link
Thanks, but I'm asking about the games tomorrow and Friday, the final week of preseason.
I know, just trying to help you and others for future reference. Someone (forgot who) posted the link last year, but its a good way to check each week.

Thanks, but I'm asking about the games tomorrow and Friday, the final week of preseason.
Whatever local market you live in, you will get that game. The game here in San Diego tommorrow is televised locally and the game is sold out so it wont be blacked out.

Whatever local market you live in, you will get that game. The game here in San Diego tommorrow is televised locally and the game is sold out so it wont be blacked out.
Got it; thanks for the responses.

I don't think the NFL can nationally televise any games this week because college football starts and they have extensive contract limitations. Locally broadcast games are ok, but no national televised games for the NFL except Sun/Mon. Obviously there's an exception next week which is something they worked out recently, but otherwise there're no national NFL games except S/M.

This is just a guess, although an educate one. Network contracts have been changed since I worked in TV, especially since NFLN started, but that's the way it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread