What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Basketball Thread - 2022-3 Season (1 Viewer)

Grand Canyon/St. Mary’s most interesting game of this round imo and won’t end till 1 here.
This and the James Madison game. I took James Madison & Grand Canyon 1/2 in draft 2 and James Madison at 1 in draft 1, almost did a repeat with Grand Canyon but wanted to diversify. Immediately regretted it and Hack got a gift

Kicking myself for not taking Grand Ganyon in draft 1, was afraid to take James Madison & GC in both but I got 3 of 4. Took Baylor instead of GC so we'll see what the difference ends up being

I was able to push 7 of 8 teams thru in draft 2 and 6 of 8 in draft 1. 13 of 16, I'll take it. 7 were double digit seeds.

Minor Pet peeve for the NCAA and CBS: Please put the name of the city of the game-site on the end lines. It's easy to forget where the game is and it's helpful information.

They do place it at half court on the "upper" sideline, but you cant see it in some arenas due to camera height from arena to arena (i.e. Spokane is clear, others arent).
It's kinda cool (but probably just due to cost) that the women's games have the full paintjob of the school they are playing at.

30 minutes to tip off.
I shouldn’t be this nervous about a 1 vs 16 match up.
But I have every reason to be this nervous about a 1 vs 16 match up.
😬
Recent history hasn't been kind so one never knows. Didn't know anything about Grambling State. I guess they played ok the first half to hang, but they were pretty bad overall, especially D. Doubt the Boilers can just feed Edey like that all game vs. Utah State and will need the shooters to show up. Nice to get a win and the monkey off their back, but they have to prepare for a much better team next.

Painter and Purdue have been a great second half team all year. Some of that is adjustments and the rest is probably the other teams bigs getting in foul trouble.

Thought everyone besides Edey and Smith played a bit tight, and even Edey wasn't great at the line and still dumped in 30. Smith also didn't shoot that great but made some big ones. Loyer had some nice buckets but Gillis and Jones were off. Those two will be needed if they are to make a run. Good to see Heide make some plays.

How does larrsson just grab the rim while the ball is on it and he is on defense and not get called for basket interference?

I dont care if there is a guy laying on the ground(there wasnt) A half hearted rim grab that you let go of immediately aint saving anybody.

Line jumped from Zags -2.5 to -3.5 /-4 in like 2 minutes, so.... take Kansas at your own peril

ETA: -4.5 pretty much everywhere now

Probably closes Zags -5 to -5.5
It’s now zags -3.5. No brainer bet right? Anything new going on with Gonzaga?
They were the most efficient team in the nation over the last month of the season.

Their resume got them a five seed but the way they have been playing, it’s evident they’re better.

They probably would’ve gotten a 6 seed if it wasn’t for the BYU Mormon seed adjusting.

Users who are viewing this thread