What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 for 10-team Auction Keeper league (1 Viewer)

aposulli

Footballguy
Need 1 replacement owner heading into Year 2.

• Very competitive and active league
  • Modern scoring and lineups (PPR, 2 QBs, no Kickers)
  • Blind Bidding waiver system
  • $150 buy in, with 95% of pot being paid out
  • Head to Head W/L% over 14-week Reg Season determine 4 playoff teams
  • Regular Season points leader wins $155
  • Playoff payouts: $700 for 1st place, $425 for 2nd place, $150 for 3rd place
  • Owners are permitted to keep up to 5 players from year-to-year (Keepers become RFAs in the n+1 offseason)
  • Preseason Auction each year will include relatively large pool of non-Keepers + Rookies

A few things you need to know:

The team that needs an owner has 4 WRs in the top 30 AAV for 2013 leagues + Stevan Ridley and Vernon Davis.

Trades will be allowed leading up to the declaration of Keepers.

Given the nature of the size of the league and the caps on Keepers and Auction dollars, some players will be very costly and will hinder owners' ability to be able to afford to keep their 5 best players from year-to-year.

Several of us in the league are pals from college or work, so there is a high standard for league integrity. There isn't any incentive to tank since acquiring/holding onto premium keepers should always be a focus. Also, final league standing does not affect next years' Preseason Auction position.

I can send the full Rulebook upon request.

Here is the link to the team that is available: http://football7.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=61798&F=0003&O=07

We will open the league to trading as soon as we find our replacement. We hope to have the Auction 1-3 weeks before the season starts.

Please PM or email me.

-Adrian
aposulli@gmail.com

Yes, the open spot is for a team that you would inherit. BUT- Given the rules, you are not obligated to keep anyone. And tradin will commence prior to declaration of Keepers. Which means any owner taking over would be smart to inquire about trading for players who other owners cannot afford to keep. (Hint: There are several high profile players)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the auction a slow auction or will it be online on a specific date?

I'll take a look at the rules if you can send them to me at rick_vangorder@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread