What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 1 more replacement owner (1 Viewer)

FUBAR

Footballguy
One team remaining!

PM me or reply here for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll provide details to anyone interested. Bottom line, one team is vacant right now and needs an immediate replacement. The other will be open if we find a replacement. Either team would be free for this year but I will ask if you win money that 2011 fees come out of the prize money and I'd like a stated commitment (no need to pay yet) for 2011 up front. Both teams are competitive, but neither is at the top right now. PM me or reply here for details.
I am interested

Thanks all, I think we have our two owners, will certainly keep anyone else in mind if we need a replacement in the future.

We have 5 openings now, I think we may have scared too many away :thumbup:

If anyone has the time and cajones for a salary cap auction league, come on down!

The rules certainly don't look that mysterious. This looks like it will be a fun league. I just joined in. Sign up now and we can get this offseason started!

I was one of the mid season fill-ins, I enjoyed this league quite a bit and am looking forward to next season. Not sure why so many bailed, maybe auction leagues just weren't their thing.

As I said a few weeks ago, I might be interested in joining. Could you provide a link to the rosters and bylaws?

Malte

5 teams left, so 5 openings now! <strike>I'll provide details to anyone interested. Bottom line, one team is vacant right now and needs an immediate replacement. The other will be open if we find a replacement. Either team would be free for this year but I will ask if you win money that 2011 fees come out of the prize money and I'd like a stated commitment (no need to pay yet) for 2011 up front. Both teams are competitive, but neither is at the top right now. </strike>PM me or reply here for details.
Sent you a PM

only 2 remaining! We'll be running the dispersal draft soon after filling
What is a "Dispersal Draft"? I saw the rosters and FA's listed on the open team's lists.... but how does it work? Might be interested, but I understand you could/should fill it with a more committed owner before me....

What is a "Dispersal Draft"? I saw the rosters and FA's listed on the open team's lists.... but how does it work? Might be interested, but I understand you could/should fill it with a more committed owner before me....
Dispersal draft is where the players from the team being replaced are put into a draft pool and the new teams do a draft from that pool. Last I heard there is another team open.Interesting rules and team requirements on this league. Give it a shot.

Dispersal draft is where the players from the team being replaced are put into a draft pool and the new teams do a draft from that pool. Last I heard there is another team open.Interesting rules and team requirements on this league. Give it a shot.
One more is needed and we can start the draft. :excited:

One more is needed and we can start the draft. :excited:You a kansas fan? I am still looking over everything on the league web site. looks good thanks Enoch

One more is needed and we can start the draft. :excited:
You a kansas fan? I am still looking over everything on the league web site. looks good thanks Enoch
:yes: JD Class of '06

Users who are viewing this thread