What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2-3 more for an $150 league- 100% payout (1 Viewer)

mattsam

Footballguy
That's right 100% of all entries will be paid out. I covered the CBS fees, where can you find a league like this???????

I started the league thinking my brother in law would get 4-5 guys, he got none. So I'm down to needing 2-3 more or we won't have the league at all

Money will be held by me and paid out on the day you get eliminated from a paying position.

This is not a business league just me and some guys looking to get it started!

I'm pulling for position Saturday

Draft day more than likely on Aug 28th at 6:30pm

Let me know- mattglore@southernprecision.com

Below are the details, I think we will be 12 man league so payouts will be adjusted, lower, with 6 spots being paid out in the playoffs

Entry Fee: for the league is $150 per team plus $25 per team for transaction fees: 100% of the fees will be paid out; I will cover the website fees! $175 will be collected before the draft assuring payouts the day after you are eliminated from the playoffs.

We are trying to fill 14 teams.

Scoring system: Points only! What you see on the field is what your player scores. It’s VERY competitive and makes the games very interesting to follow. It’s considered a 100/0 league. Exact scoring will be in writing when the teams are filled.

Payouts: Payouts will be 100% of the money collected.

9 Teams will payout from the playoff system and one team for the high weekly totals. This is the highest payout percentage for a 14 person league I have seen.

Payouts as follows (assuming a 14 person league)

1st: $750+ 70% of transaction fees. (Aprox $245)

2nd $400

3rd $250

4th $250

5th $150

6th $150

7th $50--- Probably not paid out with 12 man league

8th $50--- Probably not paid out with 12 man league

Looser Bracket Winner 30% of Transaction Fees (Aprox $105)

High Score for the year $50

Transactions: A transaction of Adding/Dropping a player is considered a Transaction. Trading a player between teams after my approval is also a Transaction. Transactions cost $5.00 each. Before the year starts I will collect $25 from each team for transactions. This will cover your first 5 trades, you can have more but this gets you started. If you don’t use these trades you get your money back, if you use more than these you will owe additional money before you start the playoffs.

Starting line up

QB: 1 Only

RB: 3, 2, or 1 RB can be started each week (read bellow)

WR/TE: 5,4,3 WR/TE can be started each week(read bellow)

WR And TE are considered exactly the same- you can play no TE if you like

You MUST play 6 positional players in any combination listed

3RB/3WR

2RB/4WR

1RB/5WR Remember TEs = WRs

Def/Special Teams- 1 Only

Kicker- 1 Only

Scoring: Everything will be scored POINTS ONLY or 100/0 Its just like what you see on TV with a few exceptions

QB: 4 pts per TD Pass 6 points for TD Run in or Received 2pts on 2pt conversions

RB/WR/TE 6 points per TD (4 points if they throw a TD)- 2 pts on 2pt conversions

Kickers 3 pts per FG 1 point per EP

Def/ST 6 points per score (def, kickoff/punt return)

NOTE: Individual players can score ST points- Example If you are playing Reggie Bush and Saints Def/ST and he runs back a punt- you get 6 points for RBush and 6 points for Saints ST

Personally, I am not into the concept because the "fantasy" is to try and get something close being a real GM whereas your league would value McGhee last year over S Jax. S Jax did MUCH more for his team, year in and out, but that does not show up in a pure point league. Also, I think there are too many payouts. Two places should never get the same amount of money, IMO. Best of luck, interesting concept, I hope your season goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread