What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some help with my son (1 Viewer)

Limp Dogg Bizkits

Footballguy
I have been trying to build a better relationship with my son for the last few years. Ex wife is crazy and does everything she can to make it difficult.

Anyways, long story short is that today is his 17th bday and he finally reached out to me. He's playing football for the 1st time and asked me for some advice. He's a long time soccer player. I'm really excited and hopefully football will bring us back together.

His team is doing a fundraiser for gear and I told him that I'd sponsor him. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

https://app.snap-rai...rticipant/63112

He also told me today that he wants to join the Marines. I was a Survival Instructor in the Air Force. Crazy how as he gets older he starts taking after the old man after all!

Like was said above, just be there for him and be honest in what you say. Avoid talking about the ex. If he mentions her, never bad mouth her to him. He'll remember that as he matures.

Users who are viewing this thread