What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some help with this (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
12 team super flex league with deep starting lineups, but it is best ball. Start 1qb 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex. Scoring is very high and seems to favor qbs slightly, but the the top 12 individual scorers last year were 6 qbs, 3 running backs 2 receivers and 1 tight end.

I received an offer today

I give Baker Mayfield and Kenyan Drake

I receive Joe Mixon and Josh Allen

I am completely stumped here.

I don't play in any superflex leagues so I'm shooting a bit blind but it looks pretty even to me.  I'd say there is probably more upside between Mixon and Allen so I might swing that way but if you are torn and he brought the trade to you, get him to sweeten it up a bit with a pick and pull the trigger if you can get added value.

I'd do it. I like Mixon a lot more than Drake and the QB's are a pretty much a wash this year and it impossible to know what coaching changes and draft picks next year will be to help those 2 QB's out.

This depends mostly on your thoughts on Mixon and Drake.  They seem to be fairly polarizing players.  If you fall on the sides that values one and not the other then it seems easy.  If you like both then I would probably go Mixon because he seems to have the bigger upside. 

The QB's are a crapshoot at this point.  I have no idea how they are going to play out so it boils down to what you think of the RB's.

I am with the rest here, I favor Mixon over Drake, and by a lot. I think he has the potential to be the best in that draft class starting this year or the one after. Mayfield is the better prospect than Allen, but how much so will take years to tell. I would make the trade and capitalize on Mixon now, and you can always trade back for Mayfield if he struggles this season. 

Thanks everyone, I took the deal and I don't love Allen. So I put him on the block. I really like Mixon though and have a lot of shares if Drake already. 

I like Mixon more than Drake as well but I think it'll be closer than a lot of people think.

I also think, in a best ball setting, you arent going to get much from Allen on that Bill's team. If Mayfield takes over at some point this year he has a lot more weapons to work with.

Thanks for all the answers everyone. After the trade I flipped Allen for Big Ben. I like my team and feel like it has a chance to win now. Best ball deep starting lineups with 3 flex spots and one is super flex and tight end premium

QB's- Stafford, Ben, Mahomes

RB - Mixon, Jamaal Williams, Ronald Jones, Chris Carson, Mark Ingram, Kallen Ballage, Tavon Austin

WR - Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Julian Edelman, Crabtree, Golladay, Snead, Allison, Taywan Taylor, Trent Taylor, Ryan Grant

TE - Ertz, Kelce, Virgil Green, Vance McDonald, and Eifert.

Thanks for all the answers everyone. After the trade I flipped Allen for Big Ben. I like my team and feel like it has a chance to win now. Best ball deep starting lineups with 3 flex spots and one is super flex and tight end premium

QB's- Stafford, Ben, Mahomes

RB - Mixon, Jamaal Williams, Ronald Jones, Chris Carson, Mark Ingram, Kallen Ballage, Tavon Austin

WR - Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Julian Edelman, Crabtree, Golladay, Snead, Allison, Taywan Taylor, Trent Taylor, Ryan Grant

TE - Ertz, Kelce, Virgil Green, Vance McDonald, and Eifert.
It does have a chance, especially when Ingram and Edelman come back from suspension.  Mixon was a big acquisition....you filled your weakest spot in your lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread