What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some help (1 Viewer)

DerekR

Footballguy
Ok i have been playing fantasy football for like 6 or 7 years now but im just wondering where do you guys play for money leagues at? Ones that start this eraly in the season i mean. I have tried to look around and i couldnt find one.

Depends on what you are looking for, but any of the Dynasty Leagues would basically be year round leagues. There are several posts for new dynasty leagues, and there are also some leagues (like one of mine) where we need someone to take over an existing team. Make sure you look at the rules first though, because there are different levels of complexity in these, so make sure you pick one that suits your level of interest.

If you are looking for a link to the league I co-commish, here it is ...........

http://www22.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/45887#0

The team is in the East Division named Vacant Team (formerly Ball Bashers). If you have interest, let me know. I am more than happy to go over the rules, answer any questions, and I can also offer you some opportunities outside of the normal rules if you take this team over (I can't give you any extra draft picks, but can work out something regarding contract extensions, dropping a few players without cap penalty, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread