What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New $300 re-draft live-draft (on espn) Auction League (1 Viewer)

jms935

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I currently run three dynasty leagues, this year I'm branching out and starting a re-draft auction league. The setup is below, let me know if your interested at: jms935@gmail.com. The league will be run on espn.com.

Setup:

Number of teams: 12

Live Auction draft date: TBA (sometime in the weekends of August 19th-Sept. 4th

Buy-in: $300.

Payouts: All of the money (3600) will be paid out less any site fee. Current plan is to run it on ESPN so site fee is actually 0. Unsure of actual distribution, will pay either 4 or 6 teams.

Waivers: Blind bid waivers which will run daily at 12:00 pm EST

Starting lineups: 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1 team defense/special teams

Scoring: Basic point per reception scoring. 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 1 point per receptions, 6 points any TD.

As mentioned above if you have any questions or are interested email me at: jms935@gmail.com.

would prefer wcoff styled scoring as well with victory points and weekly faabs rather than daily...
:thumbup:
Sorry I missed all of your messages guys. I sent an email to one of you I believe. The daily blind bid waivers was a compromise between those who wanted first come first serve waivers and weekly blind bid waivers, so I think we will probably stick with that. The flex position was also something we talked about so I think we'll probably stick with the starting lineup requirements we have. The entry fee was also a compromise between a few of the guys that originally talked with me about starting one with this setup so I think that will stick. Maybe in future years we could raise it however.The scoring changes are something I have no problem talking with everyone in the league about and making changes to. We also haven't set the payout structure (we know the amount that will be paid out (all of it) but haven't discussed whether it will be to 4 or 6 teams yet)I have 10 confirmed owners as of now I believe. If 1-2 of you want in the spots or yours. If 4 or more want in I'll expand to a 14 team league (which is the size of my other leagues).So let me know,Josh (jms935@gmail.com)

could easily get 14...have a few questions for you....i emailed you my number...give me a call or a number that i can reach you at...

thanks

'Soaring Eagle said:
could easily get 14...have a few questions for you....i emailed you my number...give me a call or a number that i can reach you at...thanks
Draft date set for August 28th at 5pm EST.Need 1 more team to fill it up. We are using league-safe.Who wants that last spot??Also note:Looks like we may be moving to a victory points standing system instead of traditional head to headWin your head to head game you get 2 victory points....then if you finish in the top four you get 2, if you finish in the middle four you get 1, and bottom for get no extra point

Users who are viewing this thread