What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

welsh_wiz86

Footballguy
Hello allI'm starting a new dynasty league this year. IDP, with 50 man rosters. There will be no contracts or salaries, so this will be a pure dynasty league. Scoring is fair to ensure that all positions have value. There will be 8 starters on offense (1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1 TE and 2 flex) and 8 on defense (2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and 2 flex (but no more than 3 starters at any position) (I'm also thinking of having 2 special teams slots for PK and PN). The league will be run on myfantasyleague on the following site:http://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/55307#0It will be a 16 team league, and there will be a long online draft to determine starting rosters. There will be an entry fee of £25 per year, and all money, apart from that to pay league fees, will be given out in prize money at the end of the season.I have run a few leagues years ago, but had to stop playing 4 years ago due to family reasons. I am now able to commit more time back to playing, so I decided to get back into it this year.I am currently updating the site with scoring systems and rules etc. so more information will be on there soon.If you have any questions or have an interest in joining, please send me a PM, or an e-mail to welsh_wiz86@yahoo.co.ukThanks for looking.

Hey Dee,

Thanks for the message. I will send you an invite to the league now! It will be good to have you on board!

Mark

Hey,

Thanks for the message. There is still room available, it will be good to have you on board! I will send you an invite now.

Thanks again,

Mark

Initial league is now full, but due to popular demand, I will be running another identical league. 3 spots are already taken up, so there are 13 more available for anyone interested!

8 spots now taken up in Westeros league.

One spot has come available in the original league as well due to one person committing to the league and not logging in yet - hope to draft next week in that league.

Count me in for the 2nd league.I am in another idp dynasty that has bern running 4 years and am an active owner.

Thanks for the message, it will be good to have you on board! Can you please send me a PM with your email address so that I can send you an invite to the league.

Also, would you like to join the International Dynasty League (1 open spot), or the Westeros Dynasty League (5 open spots), or both?

Thanks

Mark

My friend and I might be interested in joining. Won't know until I can get a hold of him. We are looking for a new dynasty league we can join together, though. I don't suppose you could hold those last two spots for a couple days for me to try reaching him? He's terrible about answering his phone.

I'm in on the second league if you still have openings.  Have played 25+ years,

dynasty and IDP.

clhm13@yahoo.com

If ronin and his friend take up 2 spots, 2 more are still available, due to a couple of people having not accepted their invitation to join the league for about a week.

Sorry, had adjusted settings by mistake, it's now viewable again.

Also, if there is interest, there are probably 2 openings in the International Dynasty League due to teams not making payments. That league aims to draft tomorrow, so if anyone want in on that league, please let me know asap!

Thanks for the interest, I have sent you an email. I had some trouble sending it, so if it hasn't arrived, please let me know.

A couple of teams have not paid their league fees yet, so a couple of spots are available if anyone is interested! Please let me know asap, I hope to start the draft tonight, and would need payment before the draft starts. Quickest way to get in touch is to email me at welsh_wiz86@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Mark

PS. Jeff, sent you an email.

Users who are viewing this thread