What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEW DYNASTY (1 Viewer)

sa37no1

Footballguy
Im cravin to start a new league between $50-$75 Dynasty but 15 man Offseason rosters..

Scoring will be the same as this league

http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/14655#0

but im thinking a flex...

Im looking for Active All yr long owners so we can open trading in Jan every yr when the season is over the league in the link had 44 trades since trading opened after the championship....

Anyone interested Mail be have 4 Owners already slow draft will start maybe in a week or 2 if we fill it quick..

We will draft rookie Picks then have a rookie draft after the NFL draft....

15 offseason just to make the draft a little more interesting every yr after the draft 21 man Rosters..

leaguesafe is possible i use it in one league and dont in another some like some dont we see what the consensus is with it

15 offseason just to make the draft a little more interesting every yr after the draft 21 man Rosters..leaguesafe is possible i use it in one league and dont in another some like some dont we see what the consensus is with it
Interesting is another way of saying, "steal from the rich and give to the poor." I'm in two leagues with situations like this and every year having to cut bait on players that would get drafted in the first 6-7 rounds of a start-up. It helps the poor owners as they have more to choose from each year in the draft and can re-tool. It's a glorified keeper league.

15 offseason just to make the draft a little more interesting every yr after the draft 21 man Rosters..leaguesafe is possible i use it in one league and dont in another some like some dont we see what the consensus is with it
Interesting is another way of saying, "steal from the rich and give to the poor." I'm in two leagues with situations like this and every year having to cut bait on players that would get drafted in the first 6-7 rounds of a start-up. It helps the poor owners as they have more to choose from each year in the draft and can re-tool. It's a glorified keeper league.
:goodposting:If you want to keep it at 15 then it may very well fill, its just not for me. Was looking to join an active dynasty that is drafting soon, as long as they use leaguesafe...but 15 roster spots is too little. Thanks anyway, I'll keep watch in this thread and if you change your mind on that little bit then I'll reconsider.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bag:If you want to keep it at 15 then it may very well fill, its just not for me. Was looking to join an active dynasty that is drafting soon, as long as they use leaguesafe...but 15 roster spots is too little. Thanks anyway, I'll keep watch in this thread and if you change your mind on that little bit then I'll reconsider.
That's a good point, DD, I'm not trying to discourage anyone from your joining the OP's league, and apologize for coming off that way, OP.

15 offseason just to make the draft a little more interesting every yr after the draft 21 man Rosters..

leaguesafe is possible i use it in one league and dont in another some like some dont we see what the consensus is with it
Arguably yes, but I was in start up league last year similar to this with a roster of 20 and now keeping 14 and I found that most in the league approached it more like a redraft. I approached it like a Dynasty and was criticised for taking Dez Bryant in the 5th round (some called it a reach :shrug: ) I ended up winning the league and am in pretty good shape even though I will have to cut some players that would go by rounds 6-7. I think I can get around that by packaging some players for picks. But we all have our quirks about rules and I think blind bidding would be the deal breaker for me here (a personal preference) although outside of that I would definitely give this league a go and I am sure it will be a fun experience for those who join.

Arguably yes, but I was in start up league last year similar to this with a roster of 20 and now keeping 14 and I found that most in the league approached it more like a redraft. I approached it like a Dynasty and was criticised for taking Dez Bryant in the 5th round (some called it a reach :excited: ) I ended up winning the league and am in pretty good shape even though I will have to cut some players that would go by rounds 6-7. I think I can get around that by packaging some players for picks.
I'd say that is an absolute steal if this PPR, I was taking Dez in the 2nd round.

We can go 20 man Rosters 3 man Rookie FA draft up rosters to 23 for the draft then have a 20 cutdown date,,

Just throwing some things around

Im in this league already and looking for active guys only! The 15 man roster makes things interesting...if your not interested why post? The other league i am in has guys on all day everyday and trades happen non-stop. Let's get this filled up so we can draft!

Im in this league already and looking for active guys only! The 15 man roster makes things interesting...if your not interested why post? The other league i am in has guys on all day everyday and trades happen non-stop. Let's get this filled up so we can draft!
Who never answered me about the Dez vs. DeSean bet?

Ohh what is the bet? I haven't been on in awhile...haha Pesto i'd love to have someone reach on Dez in round 2 to you should join :unsure: . Throw a friendly wager at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPeso said:
squistion said:
JPeso said:
sa37no1 said:

Arguably yes, but I was in start up league last year similar to this with a roster of 20 and now keeping 14 and I found that most in the league approached it more like a redraft. I approached it like a Dynasty and was criticised for taking Dez Bryant in the 5th round (some called it a reach :unsure: ) I ended up winning the league and am in pretty good shape even though I will have to cut some players that would go by rounds 6-7. I think I can get around that by packaging some players for picks.
I'd say that is an absolute steal if this PPR, I was taking Dez in the 2nd round.
To answer your question, 1/2 point PPR, not as much of a steal as full PPR but still I think I made out like a bandit.

Users who are viewing this thread