What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Denver (1 Viewer)

New England Patriots line is going to cost them a championship.
Considering the injuries and that they are facing arguably the best defensive front in the NFL, they're doing decent
Gotta agree.
Everyone has injuries. Not going to be good enough to win the Super Bowl.
What team Is better with Edelman back?
In the AFC, probably nobody (assuming Edelman comes back 100%).

Considering the injuries and that they are facing arguably the best defensive front in the NFL, they're doing decent
Gotta agree.
Granted, any given Sunday.... But What team Is better than NEP with Edelman back?
I'll take the NFC in the Bowl.

Gotta agree.
Granted, any given Sunday.... But What team Is better than NEP with Edelman back?
Taking a whole conference against the patriots eh? Don't hurt yourself way out there on that limb :lol: Also interesting given current line is AFC-155 / -3

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think it would be unusual for them to have any rights over how NBC sells the time...and of course the league gets paid out of the money the network makes.

Gotta agree.
Taking a whole conference against the patriots eh? Don't hurt yourself way out there on that limb :lol: Also interesting given current line is AFC-155 / -3
Well im thinking cardinals or panthers but my main point is is new England's o line isn't going to be good enough to win the Bowl.

Gotta agree.
Well im thinking cardinals or panthers but my main point is is new England's o line isn't going to be good enough to win the Bowl.
As opposed to the awesome offensive lines they've had in all the other SuperBowl wins... :unsure:

This line, when healthy, is arguably better than several of their SB winning squads.

How the Pats get all these fantastic calls for them. Refs scared of Tom in their face. Too bad this isn't the NBA and they could just give him a technical. I guess that's the refs fault for his Oline not blocking the DB.

This Denver squad doesn't even look to have what it takes to get out of the first round of the playoffs, IMO.

Gotta agree.
As opposed to the awesome offensive lines they've had in all the other SuperBowl wins... :unsure: This line, when healthy, is arguably better than several of their SB winning squads.
Please argue away. Derrick Wolfe is eating the lunch of their best lineman, Kline. Not terribly impressive.

Gotta agree.
As opposed to the awesome offensive lines they've had in all the other SuperBowl wins... :unsure: This line, when healthy, is arguably better than several of their SB winning squads.
Please argue away. Derrick Wolfe is eating the lunch of their best lineman, Kline. Not terribly impressive.
Yeah... That penetration had held Brady to only 200yds 3TDs, and 0int while throwing to the practice squad :lol:

Again.... Name two Super Bowl winning Patriots o lines that were superior than the current bunch.... :popcorn:

So we've determined Mcmanus' range is 15yds. That Den Kicker is going to cost them any chance at making a run in the playoffs

:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is probably the wrong call--but I think Denver should have went for the td there on 4th down. Even if they miss--New England gets the ball deep on the field and there is enough time on the clock to get the ball back.

Similar to the Steelers kicking a worthless FG with 3 minutes to play from the two yard line. Grow a pair, coaches.

Users who are viewing this thread