What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Arizona (1 Viewer)

See, before the playoffs a couple years ago, Bill Parcells called Payton and told him Robinson reminded him of Curtis Martin and to find a way to feed him the ball. And Payton worships Parcells.

Just before halftime, Palmer slid poorly on a qb run and got his leg caught a bit. He's limping a little headed into the locker room for halftime. No reason to think he won't be okay, but hate to see that with his leg history

No talk of Coleman?
Coleman scored the Saints lone TD so far. Nifty sideline move to avoid being tackled at the 5 or so, the he snaked up to the pylon from there.

Agree with Ford about Coleman's missed chance on 3rd doan on the Saints next drive. Would've been a nice play, yes, but was makeable.

Saints seem like they're rotating Ingram and Khiry every other play. Wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been regretting my Ingram pick at 2.11 since I clicked that mouse button. I don't know why I don't listen to my own common sense.

TD cardinals. Looks like we have a "Drew this is all on you, then go for two without Graham or Lance Moore" situation.

Users who are viewing this thread