What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

new site (1 Viewer)

cowpie

Footballguy
is there a printer friendly version to print off the reading material on this site.

i like to print off the face offs or other articles and take them to the crapper at work or read them in the car when on the road.

Bada Bing said:
Have you tried printing the Low-Fi version of these pages? The link is at the bottom of every page.
thanks. gonna try it. just finished up lunch so gotta go READ

I usually cut and paste the entire artice page to a word doc. Then adjust to a common font (arial) and type size (10pt). I copy all the articles I want to read to one word doc, and then it becomes my bathroom reading for the next few days (or more or less, depending on # of craps and # of articles).

I usually cut and paste the entire artice page to a word doc. Then adjust to a common font (arial) and type size (10pt). I copy all the articles I want to read to one word doc, and then it becomes my bathroom reading for the next few days (or more or less, depending on # of craps and # of articles).
hahahaahahaha, sounds like too much work.

A quick and dirty way to do it is switch to Low-fi, copy and paste into Word.

ETA: CTRL-A will highlight everything. CTRL-C copy. CTRL-P paste. I would suggest selecting "Special Paste" in Word and choosing "Unformatted Text".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread