What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship - Detroit Lions 14-5 at San Francisco 49'ers 13-5*** (-7.5, 52) 6:30 (2 Viewers)

Still can’t believe that trade for Mccaffrey. Carolina was so goofy giving him up for so little
Lots of people thought he was an injury prone guy who had already peaked and had a big salary. They thought they were lucky to get as much as they did.

CMC is arguably the best RB of the last 15-20 years though.
Probably the best RB since Barry
I don't know if I'd go that far. Faulk was pretty amazing, as was LT. But he's near the conversation for sure.

Still can’t believe that trade for Mccaffrey. Carolina was so goofy giving him up for so little
Lots of people thought he was an injury prone guy who had already peaked and had a big salary. They thought they were lucky to get as much as they did.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Faulk was pretty amazing, as was LT. But he's near the conversation for sure.
Yeah. I just love how elusive he is. Will be interesting to see what the stats look like if he can stay healthy a few more years

Purdy looks shook from the INT and interior pressure. He’s still young and it’s showing. The rest of the game show what he is made of because he is gonna have to throw to win this game.

LT2 would beg to differ man.....Lets see the body of work before we crown guys like that.

Users who are viewing this thread